Let's talk Bed Liners

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I know there are a lot of truck owners in here. Having just bought a Ranger I am wanting to get a spray in bed liner. looking for recommendations/experiences if you have one. especially if you have experience with both Rhino and Line-X. I am wondering which is better or are they two sides of the same coin.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Line-x in my truck for 10 years (under a bed cover) and several trucks at work, perfectly happy with it and will keep using it

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I lineX in mine and its still lookin great after 8 years, several dead deer, loads of stone, dirt, mulch, snowmobiles, bikes, coolers, wood, chainsaws, etc

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Mine has been Line X’d for 7 years and there are zero issues or blemishes.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

floodstang

Established Member
I had Rhino liner in my 95 F150. It was nice but it turned grey after a few years. I have Line-X on my new Ranger. I like it better.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
When you get it done, have them do your door sills.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
Had my new F150 Line-X'd and am very impressed with the looks and quality. I am also getting their rust prevention undercoating done every fall.

DiB14-SAFD

Established Member
Had line-x on my last truck and loved it. Had them do an over the rail spray and never had any fading or cracking issues in the 8 or so years I had it.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
I had a spot of rust on the bed rail, about the size of a silver dollar. Had it line-x over the rail and under. Encapsulated the rust spot, still looks great after all these years. Was done in 2006.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Had my new F150 Line-X'd and am very impressed with the looks and quality. I am also getting their rust prevention undercoating done every fall.

Is your F150 '15 or newer?

If it is, just wondering what they'd be spraying since the body is aluminum. Protect frame and structural components?

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
Is your F150 '15 or newer?

If it is, just wondering what they'd be spraying since the body is aluminum. Protect frame and structural components?
It's a 2020.

There's a short video on their site that explains what they spray LINE-X of South Central PA brings you protection for your truck, commercial, or agricultural vehicles from rust and damage. Don't go with just any bedliner, LINE-X it!

My worry was strictly the frame and anything steel under the truck, if they sprayed anything on the body I guess it would help with corrosion. Had to replace my 06' F150 with this one only due to massive amounts of rust, there were holes rotted in the frame.

Users who are viewing this thread