Let's see those Latest Purchases!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Grabbed a couple sets of rare wheels recently.

PXL_20240107_195415951.jpg

PXL_20240107_195600460.jpg

PXL_20240116_224100282.jpg

PXL_20240116_224333412.MP.jpg

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Were you able to confirm those are Steeda Ultralites?
Maybe it’s the color, but they didn’t quite look right to me.

They were just painted black. Definitely Ultralites.
SSR Integrals have markings around the valve stem, and the Konig Villains look a little different in the end of the spokes.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like I was right, I got an older model JM Pro thats pre-tapped for a rail with no Optic cut. Newer JM Pro's all have it now but thats not what I was after anyways.

JMP.jpg

Shoulders well but is long as hell, same length as my muzzle loader but is way front heavy but this was expected. Will take some getting use to compared to my other 12 gauges due to length and balance. Got the LOP and trigger stop dialed in, there is some creep in the trigger but it breaks and resets nicely. The drop is spot on as is for me but I may adjust the cast left, will wait until the weather warms up and I run it a bit before adjusting. Currently running out of room in my safe, not sure I can fit any more long guns lol.

I also learned I can Dual load pretty easily and barely Quad load, with some practice Im sure anyone can on this shotgun. Ive never shot competitions before but since every video I watched about the 940 raves about loading it like that I figured I would give it a shot, I am impressed for now. Will pass final judgement once I do more than just finger bang it in my basement.

SGT MERC

Established Member

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Banana seat and an old school springer front fork set up. I still remember those. Awesome...

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Yeah, #metoo. My memory of them is rocketing down a huge hill by our house while attempting to set a land speed record for banana seat bikes while simultaneously whipping the handle bars back-and-forth as fast as possible. I remember doing it and the next thing I knew I woke up in the back of my Dad's pickup truck. Handlebars went sideways, I did my best Superman reenactment, and road the pavement on the left side of my face for about 20'. Coming to rest in the ditch. My neighbor was with me and she road back to the house to get my parents. The entire left side of my face and nose was a giant scab. Of course we never went to the doc. Rub some dirt on it and rock-n-roll. To this day, some 40 years later, the only spots I can't grow a beard are from the scars from that bike. Seemed legit at the time though??

Users who are viewing this thread