Let's see those Latest Purchases!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Gonna start bird hunting this year with my neighbor, perfect excuse to get one of these and go to my buddies club for clays. Always wanted a 930SPX but never grabbed one.

View attachment 1824721
I have been eyeing the 940 tactical with the holosun red dot or a Berreta A300.

IMG_7808.jpeg
IMG_7810.jpeg

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Gonna start bird hunting this year with my neighbor, perfect excuse to get one of these and go to my buddies club for clays. Always wanted a 930SPX but never grabbed one.

View attachment 1824721
I bet it's a great shooter! The tactical was an option but was hard to find so I opted for the Benelli M4. I have no doubt you will love it.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I have been eyeing the 940 tactical with the holosun red dot or a Berreta A300.

View attachment 1824724View attachment 1824725
Not planning on putting a dot on top unless I cant get slugs dialed in so I will be using this for deer as well. Supposed to come with a fiber optic Triangle front sight that Im looking forward to, I love delta type dots/reticles. They work for my brain really well.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Not planning on putting a dot on top unless I cant get slugs dialed in so I will be using this for deer as well. Supposed to come with a fiber optic Triangle front sight that Im looking forward to, I love delta type dots/reticles. They work for my brain really well.
I like that mossy was cutting the receiver on the tactical and throwing a holosun on for not much more. A lot of guys are reporting that setup is pretty easy to dial in with slugs. Is the receiver cut on your Jerry Miculek 940? That guy is a firearm sorcerer, you got a real nice one with that JM version.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I like that mossy was cutting the receiver on the tactical and throwing a holosun on for not much more. A lot of guys are reporting that setup is pretty easy to dial in with slugs. Is the receiver cut on your Jerry Miculek 940? That guy is a firearm sorcerer, you got a real nice one with that JM version.
Supposedly yes, it has an optic cut but Ive been seeing conflicting images on various websites so I will have to wait and see.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Bought a new Cook Top but fine print says it needs a 40 breaker and 8 Gauge wire. I have 10 Gauge and a 30. Went to Lowes to get the wire and breaker...$350 for the wire and almost $50 for the breaker not including the little stuff. I went back to the cook tops and looked again. Found and researched a few more. They did have one that was in stock that was a 30/40 so I bought it. I'll return the other today. Lesson learned to say the least.

This one is a more highspeed almost to the level of being a pain to use. I just need more time with it. More steps to use but still cool. It's induction apparently which is weird. There HAS to be pan on a burner in order to even turn on, it senses it. It has to have a certain type of pan/skillet. Friend says he used a magnet. If it sticks it'll work. So turn on the main power switch, it senses the skillet, turn on that power switch, it displays ZERO, then either slide your finger or touch somewhere in the range to get to 1-9 to get to desired temperature. If you hit the P it is a POWER Boost to bring the skillet up to temp fast. And it does it FAST! It is cool that the skillet could burn you but the glass is cool. If you touch the handle you can sense something is happening, it's almost weird. When you are done you can either hit off to that unit or the main unit. A "H" will display saying the area is HOT. You could almost touch the area still though. I believe it is only hot due to the skillet transferring heat back to the glass. I need to read up on this stove for sure for a better understanding of induction. Nothing new, just new to me.

419120019_10161122458740928_6479756125106987069_n.jpg

Last edited:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Do these look like Steeda Ultralite wheels to you guys? The guy just calls them "Mustang GT wheels". I'm waiting on some pics of the rear of the wheels to see what's on the back of the spokes.
They look legit to me though, just need some help in the restoration department.

Screenshot_20240114-231044.png

Screenshot_20240114-231110.png

Here's a pic of Ultralites for reference.
Screenshot_20240114-231356.png

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Bought a new Cook Top but fine print says it needs a 40 breaker and 8 Gauge wire. I have 10 Gauge and a 30. Went to Lowes to get the wire and breaker...$350 for the wire and almost $50 for the breaker not including the little stuff. I went back to the cook tops and looked again. Found and researched a few more. They did have one that was in stock that was a 30/40 so I bought it. I'll return the other today. Lesson learned to say the least.

This one is a more highspeed almost to the level of being a pain to use. I just need more time with it. More steps to use but still cool. It's induction apparently which is weird. There HAS to be pan on a burner in order to even turn on, it senses it. It has to have a certain type of pan/skillet. Friend says he used a magnet. If it sticks it'll work. So turn on the main power switch, it senses the skillet, turn on that power switch, it displays ZERO, then either slide your finger or touch somewhere in the range to get to 1-9 to get to desired temperature. If you hit the P it is a POWER Boost to bring the skillet up to temp fast. And it does it FAST! It is cool that the skillet could burn you but the glass is cool. If you touch the handle you can sense something is happening, it's almost weird. When you are done you can either hit off to that unit or the main unit. A "H" will display saying the area is HOT. You could almost touch the area still though. I believe it is only hot due to the skillet transferring heat back to the glass. I need to read up on this stove for sure for a better understanding of induction. Nothing new, just new to me.

View attachment 1825007
I am so glad to have a gas range again, had one growing up as a kid and not again until I retired and moved to Ohio. I cant believe everything you just explained to operate that thing. I suppose I just prefer simple, fire = hot. More fire = more hot, small fire = small hot. Looking forward to our remodel but not the cost.

Users who are viewing this thread