Let's see those Latest Purchases!

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I am so glad to have a gas range again, had one growing up as a kid and not again until I retired and moved to Ohio. I cant believe everything you just explained to operate that thing. I suppose I just prefer simple, fire = hot. More fire = more hot, small fire = small hot. Looking forward to our remodel but not the cost.
I don't fault you at all for that perspective. I've used them all "now" myself. This is probably the safest, most efficient but Definity not the easiest. But it's not hard either. I watched a video on it after the post, pretty cool stuff.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Picked one of these up Saturday.
2149 Blackstone.jpg

jessie_sanders

Established Member

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
You're gonna love it. I barely use my grill since I picked up my Blackstone.
So I hear. Using it again tonight. My kid said the steaks turn out good. I'll find out tonight. Did burgers with onions and mushrooms Saturday, pretty damn tasty. My wife was happy there was no smoke smell/taste like the pellet grill.
Good purchase. I have one at our lake house. Take the time to watch the “how to prep your blackstone“ videos on you tube.
Thanks and I did, seasoned it 4 times. Doing steak, salmon for the wife and some veggies that she preps with seasoning and olive oil.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
So I hear. Using it again tonight. My kid said the steaks turn out good. I'll find out tonight. Did burgers with onions and mushrooms Saturday, pretty damn tasty. My wife was happy there was no smoke smell/taste like the pellet grill.

Thanks and I did, seasoned it 4 times. Doing steak, salmon for the wife and some veggies that she preps with seasoning and olive oil.
I throw some butter on the Blackstone, throw the steak on top of it, and throw a piece of butter on top of the steak too, then do the same when I flip.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Closing on this next Friday…

f07ab299d3f90c4bd79bb7540dce9eca.png

fd387469dace41c3cf77e43c64315145.png

af7d21ab9305d33e00de82330f5fd179.png

df89ecf60af5b5e12b7cba2f199d3589.png

e59409ac037639098fba8d8c21e7266d.png
Awesome property. I’m curious where it’s located. 1- just because I’m curious. 2- because it’s either a 500k home, or a 1 million dollar home depending on location. The porch and garage/pool building are awesome stuff.
I can't believe I spent six hours assembling this. Hope the Amazon basics mattress don't suck. View attachment 1824886

Subscribe to my onlyfans
Looks much better than the one I’m used to seeing you on. Nice upgrade. I recommend a better light source. Some of your videos have shadow issues.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

C2tuck

Established Member
Awesome property. I’m curious where it’s located. 1- just because I’m curious. 2- because it’s either a 500k home, or a 1 million dollar home depending on location. The porch and garage/pool building are awesome stuff.

Thanks sir. It is high $800’s. Definitely a lot for just me, but **** it!

It’s in one of the best neighborhoods in Midland and 10 minutes away from my yard.

Actually a little underpriced for what it is. I was the first one to look at it and put in an offer. There were 10 other offers behind mine on the first day of listing it.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Interesting video on gas, electric and induction cooking. This morning I tested the "Power Boost" feature. I hit Power Booster, it illuminated and it was instantly hot enough to sizzle the pam I sprayed in the skillet. That is incredible. Now I had an issue cooking two eggs, one egg on one side was ready to flip and the other was not even close, skillet perfectly centered. I believe my skillet is not sufficient for induction. Luckily our new set of pots and pans are.

Last edited:

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Interesting video on gas, electric and induction cooking. This morning I tested the "Power Boost" feature. I hit Power Booster, it illuminated and it was instantly hot enough to sizzle the pam I sprayed in the skillet. That is incredible. Now I had an issue cooking two eggs, one egg on one side was ready to flip and the other was not even close, skillet perfectly centered. I believe my skillet is not sufficient for induction. Luckily our new set of pots and pans are.

Was your pan not perfectly flat on the bottom, some pans have rounded bottoms or warp when overheated. If your pans are not perfectly flat you can have heat issues, another reason I like gas.

Users who are viewing this thread