Let's see those Latest Purchases!

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Just got this in out of laziness. Saw a guy blowing the bed of his truck out and was like that looks handy! I'm going to use it to blow out air filters in the garage and blow off my table saw and planer. Who knows what else. Works off a Dewalt battery. Easier than using my compressor and dealing with the hose for short jobs.
View attachment 1821655
I use my electric leaf blower for that kinda stuff.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Oh, I might get that for my parents to dry off their golden retriever. lol
Hell a hairdryer might be cheaper and have warmth!
I use my electric leaf blower for that kinda stuff.
Yeah I have two in the garage presently. The old one and the new one I just bought. I use them to blow THE GARAGE out if I don't use my air compressor for that. I worked on a few cutting boards last night and used this little new one so many times. I blew out my shop vac filter outside with it, the air filtration filters for the garage with it, blew the table saw off and the workbench after sanding and before a glue up for another cutting board. It really is awesome! Mikita has one that is 200 bucks and sure it is better but this one works just fine for 50 bucks.

Rct851

Established Member
Does this count? Makes loud noises like race car.

Attachments

• IMG_5471.jpeg
    IMG_5471.jpeg
    317.8 KB · Views: 78

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I gotta thing for bluetooth players so just got this in an hour ago. I wanted a smaller one that was more portable. Sounds pretty good, especially on rock and country. Hard to get really good bass out of these. It was on sale for 119.00 so why not.

Larger one I have..
Alabama Bump.PNG

One I just got...
CFbump.PNG

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I have one of these and use it all the time outside. I've definitely left it out in the rain a few times too. It sounds great and connects to BT faster than anything else I've ever used, and stays connected even while I'm in the house, down in the basement. A small 2 amp battery lasts hours too.

1702933248455.png

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I have one of these and use it all the time outside. I've definitely left it out in the rain a few times too. It sounds great and connects to BT faster than anything else I've ever used, and stays connected even while I'm in the house, down in the basement. A small 2 amp battery lasts hours too.

View attachment 1821849
Nice! Love my Dewalt tools! I work at Bosch so picked this one up for the garage.
Bosch.png

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Does this count? Makes loud noises like race car.
Bad ass!! What guitar is that?
I see the EMG's in there. I'm "assuming" 81 and 85? I've been out of the guitar world for a long time.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
A GLS 580. Some plane tickets. A new kitchen. Kids’ Christmas gifts.

All I really want is for someone to buy my CanAm X3 so I can buy a big turbo Evo though. Sad

jessie_sanders

Established Member
A GLS 580. Some plane tickets. A new kitchen. Kids’ Christmas gifts.

All I really want is for someone to buy my CanAm X3 so I can buy a big turbo Evo though. Sad
I'll give you $5K for it!

Just playing. Doing the Facebook low balling.

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Picked up one of these the last week.
That is very cool! My dad was heavy into Ham. He pulled stuff from all over the world. The audio wasn't the best by any stretch, but still fun. That one sounds like it's exceptional and well worth the $210.

RX1Cobra

Established Member
I gotta thing for bluetooth players so just got this in an hour ago. I wanted a smaller one that was more portable. Sounds pretty good, especially on rock and country. Hard to get really good bass out of these. It was on sale for 119.00 so why not.

Larger one I have..
View attachment 1821847

One I just got...
View attachment 1821848

Nice. I have the Sonos Move and it has really solid bass and sound for its size.

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
if anyone is still looking for a BT boombox, check these out. Probably a little pricier than those above, but I have heard some awesome things about these.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
if anyone is still looking for a BT boombox, check these out. Probably a little pricier than those above, but I have heard some awesome things about these.

If I was a baller.....

Users who are viewing this thread