Let's see those Latest Purchases!

_Satch_

Established Member
I wish I could play guitar!
I've been playing since I was 12... gave it up for a couple of years when I was in my early 20's, but never got rid of the first guitar I bought with my own money. I wish there was YouTube when I was learning how to play. There is so much FREE stuff on there, that I would definitely be a better player today, had that been around when I started. Now I'm sort of a player/guitar collector.
-Satch

Morgan

Established Member
Bought me a new trail bike to have some FUN on and do a bit of woods riding with my buddies. The CR500 is/was going to kill me sooner or later and was rapidly increasing my gray hair count every time I threw my leg over it. Just too much bike for a 61-year old fat guy to be riding through the woods. I'm not getting rid of the 500 though, that's a forever bike and will go to one of my grandsons.

2023 CRF250F (Let the mods begin!)

U.M.

View attachment 1814691

View attachment 1814692

I see the pipe, wider pegs, pillow top grips, fork springs, maybe a heavier rear spring and something is happening with the airbox. Which tuner are you using?

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I see the pipe, wider pegs, pillow top grips, fork springs, maybe a heavier rear spring and something is happening with the airbox. Which tuner are you using?
EJK, will install it this weekend. In addition to everything you mentioned I also have footpeg set backs so my size 13 boot can get under the shifter a little easier. RPM/Hour meter, 30mm bar risers, aluminum skid plate, fork tube extenders, rear shock lengthening clevis, and a Corona adjustable rear ride height linkage. Rear spring will get swapped out this afternoon as soon as I go borrow my buddies spring compressor. I also installed the HyperLite Moto intake kit and crankcase breather.

U.M.

Morgan

Established Member
EJK, will install it this weekend. In addition to everything you mentioned I also have footpeg set backs so my size 13 boot can get under the shifter a little easier. RPM/Hour meter, 30mm bar risers, aluminum skid plate, fork tube extenders, rear shock lengthening clevis, and a Corona adjustable rear ride height linkage. Rear spring will get swapped out this afternoon as soon as I go borrow my buddies spring compressor. I also installed the HyperLite Moto intake kit and crankcase breather.

U.M.
Awesome.

I’m thinking about the 125f for my son, would be interested to hear about the differences in power before/after the tune.

Uncle Meat

Established Member
Awesome.

I’m thinking about the 125f for my son, would be interested to hear about the differences in power before/after the tune.
Damn! I should have taken it down to the dyno before I started modding it so I could get some baseline numbers! :ROFLMAO: I'll be sure to let you know what the 'ol butt dyno says.

U.M.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Not trying to brag or anything.. I’ve seen one Rolex’s in here, and even an R8…… buuuut.. I picked me up a bad ass walker. The way I see it I can pick up ladies and pack them some frozen yogurt in my little pouch. Started walking yesterday and today for the first time since surgery.
View attachment 1814690
Lol. My wife had me on one of those for about a week when I got out of the hospital last year. Had to learn to walk due to the atrophy. The one I had looked the same, but no parking brake.

Morgan

Established Member
Damn! I should have taken it down to the dyno before I started modding it so I could get some baseline numbers! :ROFLMAO: I'll be sure to let you know what the 'ol butt dyno says.

U.M.

SVTP always needs proof!!

Seriously though, the videos I've watched with the 125F make the bike appear pretty slow/ tame/ lazy until a tuner is added. A tuner and pipe seem to make a good impact (revs faster, throttle response, etc.) on those bikes, but I'm reluctant to believe what I see on YT.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Not trying to brag or anything.. I’ve seen one Rolex’s in here, and even an R8…… buuuut.. I picked me up a bad ass walker. The way I see it I can pick up ladies and pack them some frozen yogurt in my little pouch. Started walking yesterday and today for the first time since surgery.
View attachment 1814690
You should get that bad boy carbon wrapped!

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Got a $200 gift card and couldn't think of any car parts I could get so I bought a RC truck. Kind of excited. Figured if nothing else it'd be something to play with in the basement modifying and such. Looks like the aftermarket is pretty deep.
Screenshot_20231027-200636~2.jpg

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

Uncle Meat

Established Member
Awesome.

If I'm not mistaken all of the "F" models are built in Brazil of all places, I know the 250 is for sure. Additionally, they are factory tuned to be California emissions compliant so you know there's power left on the table. With the bike being fuel injected tuning can be way more precise than the old jet swapping and plug reading of the old days. The bike is a tractor to be honest. Air cooled SOHC 4 valve just keeps chuggin' along. (y)

U.M.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
^^^^^
Nice score! It wasn't that long ago when we were all pretty much coming up empty as far as ammo. Or what WAS available was through the roof, price wise.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Planning on flying to Georgia in January for a track day that will only have a half dozen or so people. I've got all kinds of camera gear that I could lug down there to document it but I want to try something different. Just released in the past few days I'm gonna give one of these a go just for fun. I ordered some ND filters along with a suction mount and the cool thing is that you can control it with your phone if you put it in a spot out of reach. Microphone is next level so I hope to capture some crisp and clean audio as well.

ftftfftftf.JPG

Low light capability is rather impressive.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Planning on flying to Georgia in January for a track day that will only have a half dozen or so people. I've got all kinds of camera gear that I could lug down there to document it but I want to try something different. Just released in the past few days I'm gonna give one of these a go just for fun. I ordered some ND filters along with a suction mount and the cool thing is that you can control it with your phone if you put it in a spot out of reach. Microphone is next level so I hope to capture some crisp and clean audio as well.

View attachment 1815134

Low light capability is rather impressive.

Looks legit!

Users who are viewing this thread