Lets See Pics Of Those Notchbacks!

93LXHatch

Banned
Pegasus said:
I have a rocket in my pocket over some of those coupes. Wow.

here's mine, and since I'im internet stupid, it's a link.......I don't think you'll be disapointed!!

http://www.houseofboost.com/members.alexm.html

Check out the rest of the site, cool cars, good friends, fun stuff.

Ax

Your car is freaking sweet man, I just bought the Telstars. Bidding on 5-lug conversion stuff on ebay to get them on. What size tire are you running?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Cobra4Me said:
here's Oliver's Notchback with a Complete 03 Cobra Swap, Engine, Tranny, IRS, and Interior swap, some pictures are when he came to my house to visit me, I drove the Car, it's Fast (not as fast as my SuperCobra thought).
13d.jpg

13c.jpg

OM8.jpg

(that's me about to take it for a spin)

OM7.jpg

the engine

OM14.jpg

and a picture of My SuperCobra with it too

OM10.jpg

the interior out of a 01 Cobra

OM3.jpg

rest of the Pictures are here:
http://photobucket.com/albums/c372/SuperCobra4Me/RidingTheSnakes/
and a Video of Me driving it around:
http://www.zippyvideos.com/9254689432942976/ridingthesnakes/

I want a Notchback too to go along with my 2 Cobras !
Wow, that is a very impressive conversion. Those notchbacks are light, too! :beer:

maniak87

All Nutz
Established Member
RoadZOmbie said:
im starting to get more into those 5.0 notchbacks.......how much do does cost this time around.

people seemed to have skiped over your question. it depends on the condition. You can get a 4 banger pretty cheap and do a conversion. I'd say the range is around 4,000 to 8,000. It all depends on what its got in it. The one i had, the white one w/ cobra wheels in this thread, i bought for 6,500. I thought i got a killer deal. It was repainted, no rust, low miles, original V8 car, full bolt ons. I had to fix some existing problems but overall it was a good perchase. Its to bad i had to sell it.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
You guys are killing me, I miss my 91' notch so much. I miss all that low end torque :rockon: My 01 has almost none but thats what you sacrifice to have a snake. I make up for it up top :-D

nix5o

Established Member
Ok here is my old notch, I definately miss it. :( Its best time was 8.40 @ 170mph I went 8.60@170mph on drag radials. It had a Urist Racing engine and turbo kit.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

SilverStallion

Attn To Detail
Established Member
pur pony said:
here is my notch- Twin Turbo

MarcsMS-MustangFront.jpg

MarcsMS-MustangRearDrivers.jpg

MarcMS-MustangRearPass.jpg

MarcMS-MustangEngine.jpg

MarcMS-MustangInterior.jpg

MarcMS-MustangTrunk.jpg

Those pics are from your spread in Mustang Enthusiast are they not? Sneakypete took them if I am not mistaken...the reason I know is that my car is in that same issue! :)

Pics are awsome - beautiful car!

~Darren

Last edited:

shaved99gt

Established Member
this is my notch with the 4.6 swap in progress just have to finish up the wiring should be running real soon 4.6 PI heads and intake in an 89 notchback.
507805_52_full.jpg

507805_21_full.jpg

507805_22_full.jpg

pur pony

Established Member
SilverStallion said:
Those pics are from your spread in Mustang Enthusiast are they not? Sneakypete took them...the reason I know is that my car is in that same issue!

Pics are awsome - beautiful car!

~Darren

Darren-

correct!! Pete took the pictures in Carlisle PA this past year. Pete is a friend and runs our local CT mustang club. Im looking at the issue right now and see your car on page 86- Looks great!! Congrats on the spread!! Do you happen to know Spenc?

Where did you get those aluminum interior door inserts that read supercharged?

Last edited:

SilverStallion

Attn To Detail
Established Member
pur pony said:
Darren-

correct!! Pete took the pictures in Carlisle PA this past year. Pete is a friend and runs our local CT mustang club. Im looking at the issue right now and see your car on page 86- Looks great!! Congrats on the spread!! Do you happen to know Spenc?

Where did you get those aluminum interior door inserts that read supercharged?

Regarding your clamps, did you have them chromed or are they just high polished - look out of this world. I am just deciding which way to go on my car to get a cleaner look for my band clamps and chroming them seems to remove their ability to be clamped tightly, at least that is what my chrome shop tells me.

Regarding the pics that you posted, I know Pete well and I immediately spotted your car pics as he had referred me to the article that he photographed - we attended and competed against each other at a Modular Shootout a few years back, and have been great friends since. Your spread shots are awsome; Pete is getting a real eye for a great shot, and that notch is outstanding...definitely one of my favourite Foxes anywhere.

As for Spenc and www.2koolperformance.com I see you have a few of his parts on your Fox - the firewall piece looks amazing for sure! I have an order coming from Spenc as we speak. I have been bugging him to make some parts for the 99+ Mustangs - we will see.

Finally, as for my door panels, I had them made by a member of our local Mustang club (The Greater Toronto Area Mustang Club) - I designed then and he made them on the midnight shift at his work.

Anyway, amazing car - enjoy and congrats again on your article...the car is very deserving.

~Darren

Users who are viewing this thread