Lets See Pics Of Those Notchbacks!

03cobraracer

Established Member
just like it says, i need some ideas for my project notch and wanna see some pics of some sweet ass notchbacks on here, post away!! thanks

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Why is it that every time somebody wants to see something or whatever else.....people are like SEARCH!!!!!! Why do we have to be so anal!! Since the first guy wasn't going to help out any...I thought i would show you a few things...enjoy! :pop:

My Favortie

My background

mclemore102

Established Member
Here is a pic of one i use to own.
coupe.jpg

03cobraracer

Established Member
thanks alot SAM92LX for the pics.. yeah idk why people gonna always say search, cause i wanted pics of just notchbacks, not other cars.. thanks though, i really like some of those..

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
sam92lx said:
Why is it that every time somebody wants to see something or whatever else.....people are like SEARCH!!!!!! Why do we have to be so anal!! Since the first guy wasn't going to help out any...I thought i would show you a few things...enjoy! :pop:

What is Newman from Seinfield and Ben Stiller doing in this pic? :shrug:

03cobraracer

Established Member
here is a pic of mine right now, not much to look at yet, but its almost done, was a 4cly auto, now a 5.0 5spd. cant wait to get it painted and my new wheels for it, i hate those turbines
Picture078.jpg

trents99

99cbra was my hero
Established Member
Finishing up the black interior conversion and hope to have it painted sometime this summer.

DSCF0030.JPG

DSCF0029.JPG

DSCF0026.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread