Lethal Performance's Twelve Days of Christmas

PACIFICGREENSVT

Established Member
Lets say I want a Whipple -BUT- I dont get paid until that Fri & I do not want the transaction to take place until that Fri. Could we still work it out for the sale price?

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
Any idea what the sale percentage will work out to? There's a certain something I want to buy, but I'd rather buy it right now if the Black Friday 10% deal makes it cheaper.

04svtcobrablack

Established Member
I want to buy your guys 850whp return setup for my cobra (price $1609) when would I be able to call to get a discount for the kit if you guys are offering it for that system. Would it be on Thursday or Friday of this week

Thanks Ralph

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Lets say I want a Whipple -BUT- I dont get paid until that Fri & I do not want the transaction to take place until that Fri. Could we still work it out for the sale price?

Give me a call at the office and I will see if I can work something out for you. Whipple is only extending the deal to us for one day so I will need to see what we can do.

Thanks,
Matt

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just so everyone has a better idea of what is going on. Here is the complete list and the dates they correspond to.

email-1.jpg

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
On the first day of Christmas Lethal Performance gave to me...

day1_lethal.jpg

Now would be the time to pick up any of those X/H Pipes and Fuel Systems you have been keeping an eye on. We have included in the sale any of the Fuel Injectors and Team Lethal Gear. Give us a call with any questions and to place your order today!!

Thanks,
Matt

v3lzie

lurker extraordinaire
Established Member
Too bad no one's answering the phone... I thought you guys were open until 9pm EST (6pm pacific)? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread