Lethal Performance's Twelve Days of Christmas

snakezilla

Established Member
Can I give you a deposit for my RXT so I can ensure I buy one at the discounted price? In case you sell out...

Last edited:

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Let's keep this thing rolling! Now would be the time to pick up that Driveshaft from Dynotech!! In stock and shipping today so give us a call if you have any questions!

day4_dynotech.jpg

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
:rockon: now I'm have to decide if I will get the kit with flywheel or not...:??:

Yeah I thought that too, but I ended up buying a fidanza aluminum one when lethal just had the 10% off sale. So now I just need the RXT!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Who's ready for the big day tomorrow at Lethal Performance? Whipple Superchargers will be on sale from 9AM-9PM EST tomorrow! Stay tuned and we will announce the sale first thing in the morning!

wickedsnake03

KB blown
Established Member
Quick question guys on the McLeod RXT. on the site I see the clutch alone. Then below see what they call the street twin that comes with the flywheel. Is it the same thing?

Or when I order will i want to state RXT, then say steel flywheel. and all that jazz?

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
The clutch kits include a flywheel when the part number looks like this "6923-07+463458". If there is no "+" sign, then the flywheel is not included.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
For the first time at Lethal Performance we bring you a sale dedicated solely on Whipple Superchargers!! Take advantage of today and receive 10% off your Supercharger Kit!! Give us a call to place your orders today!

day5_whipple-1.jpg

Last edited:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Who's ready for the big day tomorrow at Lethal Performance? Whipple Superchargers will be on sale from 9AM-9PM EST tomorrow! Stay tuned and we will announce the sale first thing in the morning!

I hate you right now.

Bud

Established Member
Wanted to say thanks to Matt for the quick help and hookup on this Twelve Days promotion. Appreciate the good service and the deal.

-bud

bdamcat

Established Member
So tomorrow when the JLT stuff goes on sale what all is available? Might be dumb question but is it just stuff on your site? I'm wanting to buy the JLT carbon fiber sri (full kit), the matching heat shield, carbon fiber coil covers, oil seperator (driver side) silver in color, pre filter (passenger side) silver in color, and maybe a shirt. Can all this be purchased at the same time?

Thanks for the help and the awesome 12 Days of Christmas promotion.

Users who are viewing this thread