Lethal Performance's Twelve Days of Christmas

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Twelve Days of Christmas

The promotion you've all been waiting for! This is how it works. Starting December 1st through December 16th we will be offering a new sale every day for 12 days. We will provide a list of which brands that will be participating however you will need to check back into this thread or our Team Lethal Facebook page found here (Lethal Performance Inc | Facebook) to see what the actual sale will be for that day.

*** All orders will be phone in only. Phone hours are 9AM EST to 9PM EST. ***

Manufactures

1. Lethal Performance
2. Division X
3. UPR
4. Dynotech Driveshafts
5. Whipple Supercharges
6. JLT Products
7. Go Pro Cameras and Accessories
8. Kooks
9. McLeod Clutches
10. BMR
11. Aeroforce
12. Moroso

Now this is the first time we've offered a sale on a lot of these brands so make sure you don't miss out. We don't know when we will be able to do something like this again. We appreciate all of the support over the years and hopefully years to come.

Matt

Last edited:

bdamcat

Established Member
Awesome :rockon:

Waiting for 6) JLT products.........
Sorry but I couldnt wait on the Lethal Performance tanks lol I picked up a set last week.

Last edited:

Jpickel50

Established Member
Awesome! Waiting on the McLeod Clutch Kit! I purchased my input shaft yesterday. Now if only the sale started with the McLeod Clutch kit first day???

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
+1 on what % is the discounts and hopefully some flat rate shipping, I've got a big christmas list.

sn94cobra

Corn-aholic
Established Member
choices choices. Wished there was some aeromotive on there but hey there are other good choices.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Sorry guys but the details on the discounts will not be posted until the morning of that particular sale. We will post up in this thread as well as our Facebook page so just make sure to check back if you are waiting for something particular.

Matt

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
Will the SVTP discount still be available during this?

Very interested in the Aeroforce and JLT stuff.

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Will the SVTP discount still be available during this?

Very interested in the Aeroforce and JLT stuff.

You can still use the forum code on anything that's not on the list during the sale, if that's what you mean. You won't be able to stack the code with that day's promotion, if that's what you mean as well.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Will be in need of mcleod rxt clutch! Waiting to see if it's a smoking deal or if I should wait until spring!

This is exciting! Sure hope the pricing is going to be a "sale" price though. Because I'm ready to go to the vault and security box...

torridgoat05

Established Member
waiting on day 6! need a JLT to hook up to my TVS...please add the painted ones to your inventory

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Little confused, says 12 days of christmas but goes from dec 1 through the 16th, so what day is the Mcleod clutch sale?

Users who are viewing this thread