Lethal Gen 2 Head Cooling Mod instructions

IllCobra

Established Member
And did you clean the intake valves or clean anything before re install? And did you have to file anything on the fittings
My motor dropped a valve seat so my whole top end got redone. So the cooling mod was a no brainer to do while everything was easy to get to. And yes I did have to file down the small plate that came with the cooling mod

And does that plate on the fitting go into where the intake bolt supposed to go?
nope

NY03SonicConv.

Established Member
It's not that bad. Just make sure you hit the freeze plug in the right spot to make it roll over.
I'm doing the suspension now and have looked at that plug. Looks like a pita. I was concerned about routing the bypass between the egr and fire wall,but if you didn't have any big problems I'm going to do it before the weather breaks up here.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I'm doing the suspension now and have looked at that plug. Looks like a pita. I was concerned about routing the bypass between the egr and fire wall,but if you didn't have any big problems I'm going to do it before the weather breaks up here.
IIRC you hit the plug at about the 9:00 position when standing by the drivers side fender. I eventually did a EGR delete, so the tube wasn't a issue.

IllCobra

Established Member
Hey man do you have any pictures of how much of the plate you filled? And any other pics that help
Sorry man, the supercharger is back on it. I dont remember exactly how much it was cut down since it was my brother that did it. Post a pic of what yours looks like

Johngreg

Established Member
Sorry man, the supercharger is back on it. I dont remember exactly how much it was cut down since it was my brother that did it. Post a pic of what yours looks like
I’m just about to clean the bore in the head, did you just lubricante the fitting and tap it in? And then install the plate ?

Users who are viewing this thread