Led Zeppelin

ajaf1656

Established Member
Best albums to listen to in their entirety:
311- Transistor
RHCP-Stadium Arcadium
Toadies- Rubberneck
Coheed and Cambria- Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
311- Transistor
RHCP-Stadium Arcadium
Toadies- Rubberneck
Coheed and Cambria- Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness
Darkside of the moon was meant to listen from start to finish which is why I hate hearing just one song off that album played on radio.

It's only 45min

I love so many things about that album, i could go on forever. First thing you hear is the heart beat, continues through the entire album, and it's the last thing you hear. And the last (two) tracks?! THAT'S how you end an album.

Greatest album ever made (IMO) and no one can ever change my mind. Absolutely epic

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Darkside of the moon was meant to listen from start to finish which is why I hate hearing just one song off that album played on radio.

It's only 45min

I love so many things about that album, i could go on forever. First thing you hear is the heart beat, continues through the entire album, and it's the last thing you hear. And the last (two) tracks?! THAT'S how you end an album.

Greatest album ever made (IMO) and no one can ever change my mind. Absolutely epic

What he said

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
311- Transistor
RHCP-Stadium Arcadium
Toadies- Rubberneck

Those are good. I'd add a couple..

Queensryche: Operation Mindcrime
WASP: The Crimson Idol
Dream Theater: Images and Words

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

It's only 45min

Have you tried the trick where you start Dark Side of The Moon after the third lion roar at the beginning of The Wizard of Oz?

Those that know, know.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Still? Literally without question the BEST cover of any song EVER.

Yep! I agree.

Back in the day, Stairway To Heaven was my favorite song. A radio station would play it every night at midnight. So.....every night I'd have to be in bed just before midnight, relaxed, and then at midnight.....music bliss. LOL. To this day my wife and I laugh about that, but seriously that song had a hook in me.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yeah I was really enjoying that video until I saw that lop eared ****ing Kenyan!
edit: wheres OP? We need to send a search party?
Speaking of worthless, apparently there is some video evidence of him with the cook before his death. It'll be a nothingburger of course.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Speaking of worthless, apparently there is some video evidence of him with the cook before his death. It'll be a nothingburger of course.
At this point nothing would surprise me about that fool.
Errrbody falling over themselves to have negro President. Well we had one.. Didn’t work out so well for America. Go figure!
When I first saw Hussein was his name, that was enough for me.. Two strikes.
**** a bunch of equity. It even half-ass rhymes with stupidity.
Does that make me a racist bigot? Yeah so what?

Captain Beyond

Established Member
311- Transistor
RHCP-Stadium Arcadium
Toadies- Rubberneck
These are the best:
Black Sabbath “Black Sabbath”
Black Sabbath “Paranoid”
Black Sabbath “Master of Reality”
Black Sabbath “Vol. Four”

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
At this point nothing would surprise me about that fool.
Errrbody falling over themselves to have negro President. Well we had one.. Didn’t work out so well for America. Go figure!
When I first saw Hussein was his name, that was enough for me.. Two strikes.
**** a bunch of equity. It even half-ass rhymes with stupidity.
Does that make me a racist bigot? Yeah so what?
Meh…he was black…he was mixed. But he was. Demonrat and that has more to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread