Leave Texas for Seattle bad idea?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Congrats on taking pics off the internet..

I'll continue to go to places I take pics of

That picture you posted was awful, and I even know Colorado is better than that. I consider Colorado and Washington to be pretty comparable but you guys get the nod for your conservativism while we get the nod for water features.

IMAG1900_zpsf9r9udur.jpg

IMAG0440_zpswbs3ismq.jpg

Last edited:

starnsey

Established Member
Too far from family. Not green and pretty like the pacific northwest.

I can understand being far from family. But not green? Say whaaaat. The hill country is some seriously beautiful landscape - even moreso when you're drunk as hell floating on one of the countless rivers that runs through it.

(Yes, post-processed images from the interwebs)

texas_hill_country_clouds_large.jpg
high_plains_hiker_large.jpg
8639407877_4a6075f39a_b.jpg
RiverTerrace_River2croped.jpg
living-water.jpg

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

Riptide

Established Member
It looks ok. It is a drive to get out there depending on where you live. And it cant compare to the lush greenery of WA coast area. If it were my choice alone TX would be under consideration. But she's more picky about it than I am.

Maustang

Established Member
I think Boise would be bad ass.

Don't put ideas in his head!!!!!

I've been to Houston and Dallas and Although I haven't lived in Washington since I was a kid. My opinion is alittle biased but I would take the Seattle area over Texas any day.
The only down side can think of is if you surf you are going to need a wet suit.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Don't put ideas in his head!!!!!

I've been to Houston and Dallas and Although I haven't lived in Washington since I was a kid. My opinion is alittle biased but I would take the Seattle area over Texas any day.
The only down side can think of is if you surf you are going to need a wet suit.

I can think of a lot of downsides to living in Washington over Texas that have nothing to do with scenery.

Users who are viewing this thread