Lakers vs. Celtics

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Yea doc will straighten them out by game 2. Their playin lazy and making the softest but guy in the league look tough

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
do the Celtics have badwagon fans? of course they do. but when the lakers have half the staples center filled with celebs who think its just "the thing to do", you really shouldnt be calling out other fans. its funny you being a laker fan would have the nerve to call Celtics fans pompous

and FYI, when kobe retires, and with phil jackson looking to move on (funny he seems to find the right player to "coach" whereever he goes) the lakers wont be much at all. however, as a Celtics fan who has seen Danny Ainge draft guys such as Gerald Green, Al Jefferson, Kendrick Perkins and Rajon Rondo, and was ballsy enough to make a move the way he did for the current Big 3, i'm pretty damn confident they will do just fine

20 years?

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Celtics ate playing like hit and making the lakers look like a good team. Stupid turnovers, and they're letting big bird beat them down low which should never happen. No worries though, we'll let them have one

Are you five?

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Good game lakers. Celtics will adjust. The Celtics won't play that poorly again. The lakers will be lucky if they win another this series.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Good game lakers. Celtics will adjust. The Celtics won't play that poorly again. The lakers will be lucky if they win another this series.

Quiet little Bandwagoner.

How many Celtics Titles were you even ALIVE for? :lol:

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Quiet little Bandwagoner.

How many Celtics Titles were you even ALIVE for? :lol:

laker fan calling me a bandwagon fan ha dumb
ass hypocrite. Funny, those cute little shirts laker fans had "this is the one". Ha, yup, the one game they win lol. I know your all worried, but the Celtics won't play that poorly. I mean, if they can shut down lebron, they can take care of kobe and the softy

Last edited:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
laker fan calling me a bandwagon fan ha dumb
ass hypocrite. Funny, those cute little shirts laker fans had "this is the one". Ha, yup, the one game they win lol. I know your all worried, but the Celtics won't play that poorly. I mean, if they can shut down lebron, they take care of kobe and the softy

Everyone deserves a bone now and then. The Celtics got theirs in 2008 after being dry since 1986. :lol:

The Stats are not in Boston's favor at all. Phil is 47-0 coming off a Game 1 Win in the Postseason, and we all know how Game 1 of the Finals goes for %.

Time for Ainge to hit the drawing board again. :idea:

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Ad the Celtics were 32-0 last year when leading a series 3-2 but lost to the magic. All streaks come to an end eventually. Don't worry though, and I know you are, but the Celtics won't play this poor again

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
6f7g42.jpg

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
No, I am drunk however lol. The Celtics are too good of a team to play like that. Trust me, if they manage to lose the series, it could be up there with the biggest choke jobs in history. If they can shut down lebron then they can certainlsy handle kobe

Last edited:

ROUSHS2

Fist Pumping Your Mom
Established Member
The Celtics are simply overmatched. This isn't '08 the Lakers have too much firepower and unlike 08 have the defense to match.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
lol Kobe is twice the offensive talent that Lebron is, at least.

After watching the game last night I would have to agree. Kobe is STILL the best player in the league. He hit clutch shots and played a great defensive game as well. I don't think Lebron can take over a game like Kobe does.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
I agree that the Celtics didn't play that well, the biggest reason was the foul trouble. With that said, I think that another big part of the reason they didn't play well was the intensity of the Lakers.

Users who are viewing this thread