Lakers vs. Celtics

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
That was a very good game 7. After the game I was thinking to myself, perhaps this year LA will show some class this year and not blow up any cars or riot. I should have known better than to give them the benefit of the doubt. :lol1:

Jubilant celebration over Lakers' win turns rowdy - Yahoo! News

Yep, I love the Lakers, but there seems to be a bunch of dumb@$$es out there in LA and any other U.S. city that wins a championship for that matter. Does not make sense to destroy your own city in celebration of a championship. I will never understand that.

Now this is when cops should be punching people in the face.........

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
I find it beyond laughable that Boston fans are complaining about officiating.

all you have to do is look at the numbers. its pretty obvious how they were able to comback. when you score 12 points without the clock even moving, its pretty easy

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
Just because they shot the free throws does not mean it was bad officiating.

1st half, Kobe was settling for pull ups.
4th quarter, going HARD to the hoop and getting fouled.

DaBigBone

Established Member
and of course, with your typical pre-k logic, thats all that matters. forget what happened to get to that point

I can tell you what happened to get to that point. The Lakers scored more points than Boston did.

Grow the hell up. Its a freakin basketball game.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
I can tell you what happened to get to that point. The Lakers scored more points than Boston did.

Grow the hell up. Its a freakin basketball game.

Eventually, like all little kids, he'll tire himself out and go to sleep.

He'll find something else shiny to distract himself with when he wakes up. :lol1:

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UUBC8NoQgA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Celtics Brian Scalabrine talks trash after NBA Title Win[/nomedia]

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
Congrats to the Lakers. I didn't expect the Celtics to get passed the Cavs or Magic to tell you the truth. I don't think anyone here did. The fact that they brought the favored Lakers to a game 7 is impressive. I thought the Celtics were going to pull it out. The first 3 quarters looked great but they fell on their face in the 4th quarter.

There will be a few key roster changes for the Celtics this offseason, it sound be interesting. Even with the title drought the Celtics still have the most championships.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
I find it hilarious that when the Celtics won it was because "they were a better team" but when the Lakers won it was because of the refereeing.

The Refs didn't help the Lakers anymore in Game 7 than they did the Celtics in games 2, 4 and 5.

Coiled03

Established Member
you know what, your right, i cant answer about what happened in game 7 of 08. tell you what, as soon as you can find out that stats for that game, you let me know.

dont sit there and tell me idk anything about the game when you cant even remember how many games in went to in 08. and just to shut down your stupid laker logic before it gets going:

game 6 08-lakers 38 freethrows to Boston's 37....suck it

the lakers earned it sure, but they had help. i cant help it if its the truth, im sorry, i know it hurts, but its what happened

**** it - you're hopeless. Sorry I made a mistake and misquoted the game number. That renders everything I've said incorrect.

Boston is the ONLY team that ever earns a title without any help from the officials. :bowdown::rollseyes

You let me know when you get your head out of your ass.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
**** it - you're hopeless. Sorry I made a mistake and misquoted the game number. That renders everything I've said incorrect.

la is the ONLY team that ever earns a title without any help from the officials. :bowdown::rollseyes

You let me know when you get your head out of your ass.

i told you, i just point out the facts. i dont make shit up. btw, you let me know when you pull your head out of kobe's ass

Users who are viewing this thread