LACR for Randy's B-Day 9/12

jonas

Established Member
tetge, check plugs and run some injector cleaner and I bet your fine. Im running a 2.9 and get absolutely no ping and I drive it like I stole it.

Not tryin to patronize since we all know ur a jedi and im just a paddawan (sp?) but just want to throw up a suggestion

stang99

I can't check my plugs because I am afraid that I will strip them putting them back in or that I will not tighten them enough and they willl blow out of the heads. I am very paranoid about these held in by less than three threads long reach plugs. I have been thinking about running some injector cleaner through the car and also about changing my fuel filter but, so far, I have not done either. The ping was prob just an abnomality, but, why chance it? I need to get back to Swanson but I have not yet resolved my clutch problems so one thing at a time. Besides, I want some gears and that would take a chip adjustment to correct the speedo.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
Yah! Like I'm gonna tell you!

:lol: LMFAO :lol:

Nice Try George ;-)

P. do u think u just had a bad tank of gas? I swear i cant hear much since the S/C & Exhaust is so loud....so that kind worries me a bit. :(

stang99

Yah, prob bad gas. But, since racing fuel is available and since I am going to LACR Friday, I pumped up the octane just for insurance.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
looks like i won't be able to test the upr clutch setup on friday after all. :( just got told i'll be doing some work at my folk's house that evening. *sigh*

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
dude, that sucks. not nearly as bad as berj, but it still sucks. :(

Yeah Berj, got it bad man :(

My exp right now does not even equate to what he is going through thats for sure.

Oh well.....hate life right now but in time, all in time. :(

stang99

Is Juan still going to show up Friday? Because I need some one to race to get my best results but I don't want to lose. I intend to fill my tires with Helium to lighten up my car. I will skip breakfast too. That should give me an edge weight wise. A quick red light start and Juan will be history.
Don't tell him about this post because I wouldn't want him to get extra motivated.

03DOHC

Established Member
Is Juan still going to show up Friday? Because I need some one to race to get my best results but I don't want to lose. I intend to fill my tires with Helium to lighten up my car. I will skip breakfast too. That should give me an edge weight wise. A quick red light start and Juan will be history.
Don't tell him about this post because I wouldn't want him to get extra motivated.
You may also consider a dawn/water bath to remove any wax weight from your car.:-D

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member

:eek: Yeah Juan is getting scared of racing ya. He knows he has it in him but he isnt really sure on how to get ya just yet.

Ur both Killing me....Dano & P. :lol1:

stang99

That would work wonders for you since you have at least 100 pounds of wax on your car but my car is a daily driver and not all that clean. Your problem at dawn would be the glare from your car as the early morning sun hit it. You might be blinded if you attempted to work on the finish in bright light. Welding goggles might work, but it would be hard to do detail work with the goggles on.

Originally posted by 03DOHC
You may also consider a dawn/water bath to remove any wax weight from your car.:-D

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
Dave and Berj

what damage?:(

Details? If it's not too painful

J

:eek:

Here ya go John,
http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55298

Feel much better then yesturday but maybe because im really excited about going to the track :shrug:

2nd pages shows the damage but when u see it in person :cuss:

As for Berj....bad bad accident :( My sistuation was just a freak deal :bash: Beware of were ur parked of things falling on the car.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Cant Wait :D

Not sure why im so excited but i em :beer:
30mins to go & im off for the day ;-)

Chris hope u will show up early for some food before we hit the track & we can work on the CAI before we head to the track.

George call me on the cell after 1pm...... :shrug: Forgot my cell phone at home :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread