LACR for Randy's B-Day 9/12

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
randy, pmoddy and gang,

will not be attending on friday guys, my best friends birthday too...sorry, but no members of walkerz racing will be attending.
randy, have an awesome b-day bro, someone besides the old guy pull a 12 out!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Well Track looks like it will be prepped good this friday.

Might be a bit busy so we should get there around 5pm on the dot to run as much as we can early, before all the stupid Ricers get into the track.

:thumbsup:

sonic boom

Established Member
DEFINITELY count me in. I've been dying to get out there and now I have an official reason. Hey and Randy, for your birthday, I promise to bring some sacraficial camaro's and vette's for you. My gift to you bro. See you friday,

Chris

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by sonic boom
DEFINITELY count me in. I've been dying to get out there and now I have an official reason. Hey and Randy, for your birthday, I promise to bring some sacraficial camaro's and vette's for you. My gift to you bro. See you friday,

Chris

:lol: I knew i can count on ya ;-)

Cool....i count you in as usual. :beer:

What time do u think u can hook up? Thinking of getting some grub before we head out.....remember the last time we tried looking for a place to eat? :eek:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Damn i cant wait :D

3 more days to go & my desk is looking pretty clean :beer:

Note to self....next year save the 20days vaca for track days VS bullshit days off.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
I think that I may go out to LACR this Friday even if I end up being the only 03 out there.

Hey, not going to flake on my friend Randy :nonono:

Come on me & u P. im sure u will beat me down the 1320 but think a good competition will make me try harder to get into the 12's ;-)

stang99

Is that a challange? If you promise to go easy, I will be glad to let you beat me. With your list of mods you should be in the 10's. I am just an elderly man with a very noisy tranny and/or TOB that sounds so bad that I am embarrased to drive my car. I am half afraid to run it and half tempted to blow the sucker up at the strip. Also, my car is stock. Honest. Read my avitar. Would I lie? I am going to go out Friday unless the car gets undrivable in the meantime as it is getting worse and worse. I am pretty well convinced that my third TOB in 2000 miles is going and the last two TOB's were brand new Spec composit TOB's with a new clutch and tranny. But, the Spec clutch appears to have bedded in and it engages nicely with no shudder and bites very hard. Damn! This sure is frustrating.

Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Hey, not going to flake on my friend Randy :nonono:

Come on me & u P. im sure u will beat me down the 1320 but think a good competition will make me try harder to get into the 12's ;-)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
No, no challange but since Juan cant beat u :shrug: I thought we should at least race one another.

Never ran against ya know?

Damn if FORD/Tremec would of just made a better Transmittion u wouldnt be in this situation :(

stang99

Juan can definitely beat me. Last time out he laid down a better ET than I did after I left. Even Adam Wz can beat me. Actually, I am still looking for another 03 Cobra that I can beat. Seems that they are all faster than me these days. But, now, I am making possible arrangements to take my car to the shop for one last TOB on Friday. I would hope to have it ready for action Friday night, but, you never know how these things will work out. If a steel TOB doesn't cut it, I am about ready to give up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread