L.A. Noire for PS3....

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Dont feed the trolls. Is.this game something like Heavy Rain? That game was bad ass

Sent with My Massive Johnson

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
thanks for reminding me. I have to go pick up my copy reserved after work

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Whats funny is all you PSN fanboys that couldnt play online for 2 weeks.

I'm not a fanboy, I have a 360 as well. I didn't miss the downtime at all because I was working a shutdown anyways. Keep trying to make those funnies though, eventually you'll get it.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
I'm not a fanboy, I have a 360 as well. I didn't miss the downtime at all because I was working a shutdown anyways. Keep trying to make those funnies though, eventually you'll get it.

He's not funny but his team is. :dancenana:

drum-1.gif

I'm going to get a PS3 sometime this year to play some of these games.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Been watching the trailers as they came out from Rockstar. Really want to get this game and play it. Sucks though since I barely have time to play games like I used to. Trying to beat some older games first before I delve into this one. Heavy Rain was an awesome game! Which is why I know I will live this one. I'll wait to get it for cheap on Ebay.

Gus00SVTL

SVT Lightning/6.2L Raptor
Established Member
I have it for 360 but I like it so far. I was hesitant on buying it since I want to save $ for Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3 but I couldn't pass up on a new Rockstar game. The cases are really neat and the detail of the graphics is phenomenal. That Elizabeth Short case is a real case from back in the day. Neat how they add real history to a video game.

Every case in the game is a remake of an actual one in real life. except for the fact that we are actually finding out who the murderers are. which i think is really awesome.

Jroc

Established Member
Dont feed the trolls. Is.this game something like Heavy Rain? That game was bad ass

You only liked it because of the nudity. :nonono:

lol. J/K. Yes Heavy Rain is a bad ass game except for the gameplay itself, but the story is great. It's a game you play for the story, and not the gameplay.

I will probably pick up LA Noire, but not right now. I've been spending a little too much $ lately.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
You only liked it because of the nudity. .

I actually had to go back to the club part and replay it.since the.first time.i.just knocked that guy out ha

RaD28r

SVT FTW
Established Member
At the main menu, go to "Cases". Click on the second case file, and in there it should say "Streets of LA". That is free roam.

Thanks Gus! Will have to try it out if I ever get bored of the story (pretty long time from now) lol

This game is pretty trick. (Have it on 360). Don't forget about your intuition when looking for clues and look EVERYWHERE. Even places that may not seem like they'd make sense.

I have problems determining doubt and lies.

Me too. I get nervous when interogating lol

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
It is def a different type of game. It has the feel of GTA but more concentration on actually doing interviews and finding clues. Each case is very time consuming and you have to really pay attention if you want to be able to figure out the case 100% right the first time, which is super hard to do. The nice part is that you can just play through the story and then go back and redo the cases so that you can get each one 100% right.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
While the previews were interesting, they did nothing to make me want this game. Still though, today I took a $57.00 gamble and a short 4 cases into the game and it looks to have paid off. I highly enjoyed playing Bioshock 1 & 2 which took place decades ago but playing a game set in the late 40's didn't seem appealing but Rockstar and Bondi looked to have done very well.

So far the game has used slang towards Blacks and Jews. I wonder who else will be on the receiving end as the game progresses. Then again, the 40's were a much different time then now so I guess it's to be expected.

Lets hope we get GTA4 caliber DLC that provides sufficient game play.

Last edited:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I concur, but i have it on 360, love the way its setup never played anything else like it. reading some of the peoples faces is freaking hard sometimes :(

the big fail for the 360 version is that its on 3 disks :nonono:
3 disks!

anyone have it on the ps3? is it on one or two?
im hoping its only 1 disk.

anyways, i bought red dead when it first came out and never really got into the game, what a waste of money. IS L.A. Noire much better? I do miss GTA style games, just not western style ones.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Whats funny is all you PSN fanboys that couldnt play online for 2 weeks.

Wasn't a big deal, I found more productive things to do in that time. :rolleyes:

3 disks!

anyone have it on the ps3? is it on one or two?
im hoping its only 1 disk.

anyways, i bought red dead when it first came out and never really got into the game, what a waste of money. IS L.A. Noire much better? I do miss GTA style games, just not western style ones.

It's 1 disc and it's more like GTA. What sucked about RDR was that you had to ride a horse which took forever and it just didn't seem like there was much going on... just a lot of wandering around if you weren't playing the story mode.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread