L.A. Noire for PS3....

RaD28r

SVT FTW
Established Member
Wow, just finished the homicide cases, deffinately some twists, puzzles and cryptic messages you have to figure out. Seems every suspects runs away lol, the chase is fun though.

jmy2469

Established Member
I just picked this up and just started playing. I have a quick question. When characters are speaking to each other, dialog cuts in and out. Is this supposed to be like this? Just wondering,thats all

RaD28r

SVT FTW
Established Member
I just picked this up and just started playing. I have a quick question. When characters are speaking to each other, dialog cuts in and out. Is this supposed to be like this? Just wondering,thats all

Not sure what you mean but they blend the cutscenes and gameplay dialouge pretty good. Everything flows pretty good.

I finished the game last night, story cases that is. I swear this thing plays out better than some movies. A+ for story scripting.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
game is awesome. reason being it's so different then just shooting games and the details are incredible.

Gus00SVTL

SVT Lightning/6.2L Raptor
Established Member
The Quarter Moon Murders was friggen hard! had to use some youtube walkthroughs to decipher the poems...

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
Damn this thread. Made me spend 50 dollars on it, it is a lot of fun though. I like how when you're driving place to place it you can take dispatch calls and stuff. Really sweet game.

Users who are viewing this thread