L.A. Noire for PS3....

Red94SVT

Established Member
I concur, but i have it on 360, love the way its setup never played anything else like it. reading some of the peoples faces is freaking hard sometimes :(

the big fail for the 360 version is that its on 3 disks :nonono:

I'm on the second disk already, just got done arresting the guy from Heroes

Last edited:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
it's a great game and i'm glad that i picked it up. nice to have something different for a change.

I concur, but i have it on 360, love the way its setup never played anything else like it. reading some of the peoples faces is freaking hard sometimes :(

the big fail for the 360 version is that its on 3 disks :nonono:

I'm on the second disk already, just got done arresting the guy from Heroes

use your clues also. just because they don't look like they're lying doesn't mean that a clue can't tell you that they are.

RaD28r

SVT FTW
Established Member
I love it, deffinately a differnt "game" not fast paced, or too action packed at first but once the story starts going it gets better. You really have to think and go over stuff with a fine tooth comb. I have yet to get all answers right when questing someone or discover all the clues in a case. Whats pretty cool is the new facial emotions, much more detailed than past games, you can deffinately tell. The overall gameplay, feel, music and setting is awesome. Loads pretty fast too.

I picked it up late last night at Target and got a free T-shirt with the purchase, what was cool is that it was packaged like it was in an evidence bag, wayyy cool.

Just started the Homicide cases, partner is pretty dirty, gonna keep an eye on him lol. Anybody figure out how to just roam the town, Ive been busy with missions as they go back to back but wondered if it was possible like GTA.

I only buy like 3-5 games a year, this one is deffinately worth the money so far.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
as far as i know, you can roam the town whenever you want between locations. i need to stop hauling ass everywhere and start cruising this place; they put a lot detail in this city. and i love that they used licensed cars.

also, i like ditching my partner and having him arrive at a location in a squad car. lol. i need to remember to do it with all of my partners to see what different things they'll say.

edit:

also, you can derail a trolley. and the cruiser is "not a tank, cole."

Last edited:

Gus00SVTL

SVT Lightning/6.2L Raptor
Established Member
Anybody figure out how to just roam the town, Ive been busy with missions as they go back to back but wondered if it was possible like GTA.

At the main menu, go to "Cases". Click on the second case file, and in there it should say "Streets of LA". That is free roam.

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
I have it for 360 but I like it so far. I was hesitant on buying it since I want to save $ for Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3 but I couldn't pass up on a new Rockstar game. The cases are really neat and the detail of the graphics is phenomenal. That Elizabeth Short case is a real case from back in the day. Neat how they add real history to a video game.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Im sorry i dont pay attention to crappy PSN news.

pssst.. it will be back down in a week. :rollseyes

Didnt it just come back on yesterday? ya blow me.

4 days ago actually. Don't be mad because you tried to make a funny and it didn't work.

Y'all are making me want to try this game. It's hard sometimes to get out of the frantic "run and gun" mode of CoD and GTA, etc., but I'll give it a shot lol.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
4 days ago actually. Don't be mad because you tried to make a funny and it didn't work.

Y'all are making me want to try this game. It's hard sometimes to get out of the frantic "run and gun" mode of CoD and GTA, etc., but I'll give it a shot lol.

Whats funny is all you PSN fanboys that couldnt play online for 2 weeks.

LostRacer

I drive a Jalopy
Established Member
This game is pretty trick. (Have it on 360). Don't forget about your intuition when looking for clues and look EVERYWHERE. Even places that may not seem like they'd make sense.

I have problems determining doubt and lies.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
Im sorry i dont pay attention to crappy PSN news.

pssst.. it will be back down in a week. :rollseyes

Didnt it just come back on yesterday? ya blow me.

noire is single player only, dip shit. go play your red ring of death box and stfu. or your halo scratch machine. whatever the hell they're calling that piece of shit nowadays.

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
noire is single player only, dip shit. go play your red ring of death box and stfu. or your halo scratch machine. whatever the hell they're calling that piece of shit nowadays.

really? people bickering over which gaming system they have? Grow up and stay on topic

Users who are viewing this thread