Kyle Busch grabs win #200 in dominating fashion!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I watched most of it until i had to leave for a family thing. Kyle was on a roll for sure. I will root for anything Joe Gibbs does even if it is racing toyota's. and he has put together class act race teams since day one.

One of the greatest!

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I watched most of it until i had to leave for a family thing. Kyle was on a roll for sure. I will root for anything Joe Gibbs does even if it is racing toyota's. and he has put together class act race teams since day one.

The joe gibbs trucks were the Bomb back in the day.
1F77EDD5-94A9-4E34-9A0A-D5F0E09D54AE.jpeg

nickf2005

Established Member
I don't know if I'd put K. Bush and class-act in the same sentence.

The dude can race. No doubt about that. He's just kind of like the Lebron James of NASCAR, always a complaint or chip on his shoulder for no reason.

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I hate him...but man can he drive a stockcar...he does shit with a car that defys logic and physics sometimes

Kiohtee

Established Member
Where you been hiding at?:confused:

Same place as you brother, work! Lol

And the video has been removed because of copyright protection. No wonder NASCAR is losing money. Who even watches it anymore?

Can't say I disagree. I would've been the first person on YouTube with the footage. Can't have that now can we?

Agreed.

The dude can race. No doubt about that. He's just kind of like the Lebron James of NASCAR, always a complaint or chip on his shoulder for no reason.

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Don't confuse Kyle Busch now. He'll throw himself under the bus just as fast as he will his team for making mistakes. The only difference between between him and the rest of the garage? He'll call you out on it.

He is the closest thing we have to Dale Earnhardt today, the reason a lot of people think NASCAR died, yet whenever he's out there doing Earnhardt-esque things he's getting crucified by the current fan base. D'oh!

I think he got awfully lucky with the last caution. I'm not sure he woulda been able to catch Bad Brad without it.

Using that logic, Brad K got awfully lucky that Kyle was caught speeding (which I still think is BS). This was Kyle's race to lose through and through. He led 134 of 200 laps.

It was looking like a repeat of Las Vegas for sure.

I hate him...but man can he drive a stockcar...he does shit with a car that defys logic and physics sometimes

Just like someone else we all know and used to love...

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Using that logic, Brad K got awfully lucky that Kyle was caught speeding (which I still think is BS). This was Kyle's race to lose through and through. He led 134 of 200 laps.
I think that's a bit of an apples to oranges comparison my friend. Brad had no control over either the caution or Kyle's speeding penalty. Kyle had control over his pit road speed and made a lucky bet on not pitting before the caution. It's not his first speeding penalty this year. ;)

I think Kyle's a helluva talent but I also think that a little luck is a part of all success.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
And if leading the most laps is correct logic for winning, Harvick should have a lot more wins in his career. The only lap you need to lead is the last one.

Shake-N-Bake.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
You gotta give him credit. 200 shows he's a winner. People like him or hate him. To come from the rear, with 20 something laps left. That's racing!

Kiohtee

Established Member
I think that's a bit of an apples to oranges comparison my friend. Brad had no control over either the caution or Kyle's speeding penalty. Kyle had control over his pit road speed and made a lucky bet on not pitting before the caution. It's not his first speeding penalty this year. ;)

I think Kyle's a helluva talent but I also think that a little luck is a part of all success.

And if leading the most laps is correct logic for winning, Harvick should have a lot more wins in his career. The only lap you need to lead is the last one.

Shake-N-Bake.

I get all that, it's just the way I read and interpreted your post. I thought you were questioning if Kyle Busch, in general, was fast enough to win the race this past Sunday. I agree I was a little skeptical of his ability to come back through the field that late, especially once encountering the top five cars, but I think it would've been really close. Kyle Busch is still his own biggest enemy with pit road speeding penalties.

Also, when they showed the replay of where Kyle Busch was supposedly nabbed speeding, he wasn't turning any RPM through that entire section, so...

You gotta give him credit. 200 shows he's a winner. People like him or hate him. To come from the rear, with 20 something laps left. That's racing!

Exactly! I don't care what anyone says, he's one of the greatest there is!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Kyle is not nearly the prima donna he used to be. and I said Class-act TEAMS. Kyles pit crew is the fastest in the sport. And his other teams are above par.

yeah there are not many that are on the fence about kyle. love him or hate him no inbetween

Users who are viewing this thread