Khan's Gay Debate

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I’ll chime in It really used to bother me. But at this point in life early thirties I could care less. If a dude is gay and likes another dude. That said they shouldn’t get anything more special because they are gay or recognition than anyone else if you get what I mean. It’s not my preference but to each his own. I also think it should be called something different then marriage I believe that should be a man and a woman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I’ll chime in It really used to bother me. But at this point in life early thirties I could care less. If a dude is gay and likes another dude. That said they shouldn’t get anything more special because they are gay or recognition than anyone else if you get what I mean. It’s not my preference but to each his own. I also think it should be called something different then marriage I believe that should be a man and a woman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly bro

Khan

BANNED STOCK BRAKE PADS GURU
Established Member
I'll jump in. I've come a long way on my views towards gays, being a conservative in TX that grew up in deep, DEEP red country. I even agree with gay marriage. That said, I think it is unnatural and not normal. I'm not going to hate anyone for it though. As long as what you're doing doesn't infringe on the rights of others, knock your socks off.

I totally agree with. 20 years ago being gay was almost considered a crime. But nowadays it seems that most people have come to accept it. I mean you might not agree with it but it's happening. Look at work place nowadays, you can't call out anybody for being gay without repercussions. I have learned to agree with and accept it. But one thing you will not see me not doing is imposing that notion on people. When I interact with people, I don't care what gender or sexuality preferences they are.

Khan

Established Member
But I think most people get angry or frustrated when LGBT celebrate their accomplishment and some people feel like this belief is being shoved down their throats. But when people are oppressed for soo long and they finally overcome that oppression, as human beings it does call for celebration.

Khan

Established Member
OP thank you for starting this thread.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Bottom line: Do whatever you want in your bedroom with your sexuality, it's no business of mine.

However, saying that it is natural in the biological sense is completely false, except for the fact that it is natural that humans seek out methods to fulfill a specific desire whether it be sexual or emotional (or both) in nature. But just as some people find pleasure in having sex with members of the same sex, some other group of people attempt to fulfill the same desires through a number of other methods, like beastiality for example. Having countless ways to fulfill our sexual and emotional desires we dont count all of those ways as viable options, correct? Some are considered normal (sex toys), some are sick (mutilation), and some are completely sick and illegal (beastiality, pedophilia, etc) to societal standards depending on geographical location. Even if you argue that there is love - well love comes in many different forms, there isn't just one way to love. We love people, animals, and objects in various different capacities. So the only real question you have to ask to determine how natural it is is this: Can strictly homosexual tendencies sustain the human species? The answer is no, it cannot.

Any argument made to say that it can sustain our species is only accomplished because of advances in medical science that has allowed us to manipulate the natural reproductive system. We live in a time where we have the luxury to do so, but if this was the stone age where survival of the fittest reigned supreme and the survival of the species relied on the continuation of each of our bloodlines then there would be no positive outcome for strictly homosexual tendencies. Reverting back to heterosexuality as the only means to reproduce and find a positive outcome completely nullifies this claim that homosexuality has been a natural option for humans from day one. The only way to argue it as being natural is to admit that it has always been an alternate means to only fulfill sexual pleasure and intimacy desires which is just part of the equation; means to reproduction being the missing key element.

Khan

Established Member
Also we have people getting elected into government positions becausevhf people are starting to understand that we can not judge people's ability based on gender or sexuality

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
I totally agree with. 20 years ago being gay was almost considered a crime. But nowadays it seems that most people have come to accept it. I mean you might not agree with it but it's happening. Look at work place nowadays, you can't call out anybody for being gay without repercussions. I have learned to agree with and accept it. But one thing you will not see me not doing is imposing that notion on people. When I interact with people, I don't care what gender or sexuality preferences they are.

People tolerate it and don't necessarily accept it, there's a big difference.

But I think most people get angry or frustrated when LGBT celebrate their accomplishment and some people feel like this belief is being shoved down their throats. But when people are oppressed for soo long and they finally overcome that oppression, as human beings it does call for celebration.

Yes I often celebrate by going into gay establishments and forcing them to adhere to my straight beliefs. If they don't I go out of my way to destroy their livelihood, character and business through lawsuits and slander campaigns.

Also we have people getting elected into government positions becausevhf people are starting to understand that we can not judge people's ability based on gender or sexuality

Liberals vote these people in because they also have a mental defect and they love the fact they can say they voted for a queer. "No one can call me a homophobe, I voted for Sen. Pillowbiter."

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
How was the gay community oppressed, and what accomplishments have been made? Is it oppressive to voice an objection to unnatural behavior? I can disprove of something and still be tolerant. Tolerance does not mean acceptance. To tolerate is to allow in spite if something you disagree with.

The gay community loves to flaunt their lifestyle. They are standing up and slapping the traditional family in the face. Any and every gay pride event I have seen is disturbing, and generally indecent in regard to public dress and behavior.

You have yet to address why you feel homosexuality is normal and should be accepted. Everything you have said is opinion and emotionally driven. You keep saying that homosexuality is a positive progression in humanity, but you have no proof. That is an opinion driven by emotion. Explain why you are standing your ground and believe what you do. If all you have is an opinion, you have nothing.

Gays make up a very, very small percentage of the population. So tell why this is normal. Prove me wrong in saying that homosexuality is sexual perversion.

I'm giving you a chance.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Look at the couple districts in which gays were elected. Look at the surrounding culture. Those places are liberal, left leaning nightmares that are not productive for society as a whole.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

The biggest issue I see with the LGBT community and the womens groups is that they let those particular topics define who they are. For the rest of us, our sexuality is just that, our sexuality. It plays a part in your life but it does not define most people. Gays insist they aren't accepted because they have hinged their entire being on the fact that they are gay, and of you dont accept that then you dont accept them as a human being, and that in itself is very unhealthy. A sexual preference is what defines them... think about that. That would be like a straight male saying he does not feel accepted as a human because he prefers large women which many people do not find attractive and he is offended and rejected when they make that known. It sounds ridiculous because it is. Your sexuality should not define you and the fact that the LGBT community insists that it does for them simply annoys most other people because no one cares what you do in the bedroom and we want them to stop placing it center stage and flaunting it out in the streets for every parade... in fact, stop with the parades as well.

Gays think we reject them but imo they often just do not understand the differences in how we view our sexuality in that it does not define our character as it does many of them. Until they realize that they will forever feel victimized.

CV355

_
Established Member
As for homosexuality being “natural”...if that were the case then men would be able to procreate via ass-mating.

I don’t hate gay guys. Far from it. What I DO hate is the degree of “look at me” and “treat me differently” behavior that so many of them exhibit. Don’t force your beliefs on me and keep your business behind closed doors and we’ll get along fine.

This sums up my views on it perfectly. I have a sneaking suspicion that many individuals of "alternative lifestyles" only do so because subconsciously it gets them imaginary virtue-signaling points. You know, the same sort of points you get when you clearly lost an election but refuse to concede because that's somehow the honorable thing to do?

I am also absolutely sick and disgusted of cultural appropriation and "affirmative action" for any group. It is shoved into every facet of our lives now. You are not allowed to enjoy anything unless it has been properly peppered with someone else's culture first, but don't you DARE touch theirs (I seriously want a death-metal Febreze commercial to play on rap stations just for fairness sake). It's like watching that fat nasty kid at a buffet, hands all over everything, but as soon as someone says something, the kid curls up and cries and plays victim. It's like in order to create anything these days, TV, movies, video games, you have to appeal to every culture out there to a disproportional level.

I'm pro-isolationist. You do your thing, let me do mine. Just because I don't want to associate with you doesn't mean I hate you. You accusing me of hating you because I don't adopt your culture just illustrates that your culture is weak and incapable of supporting itself. It is perfectly acceptable to appreciate culture separately and from a distance.

The biggest issue I see with the LGBT community and the womens groups is that they let those particular topics define who they are.

That's why most of them are single-issue voters. Their entire being revolves around sexual promiscuity (the militant ones that I have a problem with, mind you). You know what my main issue is? Working my ass off so tax dollars and insurance premiums pay for their visits to Dr Caligari.

Everyone wants inclusiveness but then stands on individuality to get there. It's subversive convenience.

When someone else's sexual preferences become the basis for an election vs economic stability, there is a problem. Anyone who campaigns for being a "special snowflake" instead of actual policy should be excluded from any election.

"But they're the first [special snowflake characteristic] to run for [office]"
By that logic, I identify as Element 119. Vote for me because I'm hypothetical, not because I'd be good at the job.

Last edited:

blubyu87gt

Established Member
I believe gays are genetically predisposed to be that way from birth. If my best friend told me he was gay, he would still be my friend, but I definitely would alter the friendship some. I don't care if people are gay or not, but don't try and convince society that it is normal and natural.

Would genetically predisposed from birth not be considered natural?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

GodStang

Established Member
It comes down to people as a whole thinking they are more special than they really are in this universe. Our sole purpose is to reproduce and pass on our DNA. We are nothing but advance animals. Until Chromosome xx and xx or xy and xy can reproduce together then it is biologically wrong. This is not an opinion this is fact.

I have played competitive soccer for many years plus crossfit and have many many friends that are lesbians. I have no issue with who and what they do on their own time. If they love each other than that is fine and I am happy for them.

My problem comes down to the fact that every TV show just about has to put a gay couple in it and force it down your throat. A lot of shows make it seem like you are wrong if you are strait. I have seen a lot of kids locally going Bi because the media makes you come across as a bigot if you don't date both ways.

Users who are viewing this thread