Khan's Gay Debate

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Ok, @Khan sent me a PM asking to have a civil debate about homosexuality. I'm sure by now everyone knows his stance from his PIIHB thread.

I'm not one to back away from a good debate or a fight. Plus I am curious to know what he has to say. I am also honoring my word; and he asked me to start a thread outside of SD (how long the thread remains out of SD is not up to me, but I'm certain it will end up there).

Khan is determined to prove that homosexuality is normal and progressive.

With that said, @Khan the floor is yours.

Yes gentlemen, you are free to join the debate. @HudsonFalcon @RDJ @Zemedici @Smooth @BrunotheBoxer @Bullshitisay were all in the SD thread, as we're others. I felt it was only right to tag you so you can participate

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member

I got you fam lol

3kernel.gif

@Smooth
@Zemedici

You boys ready for this? LMAO

Lets go fam!

bev_103117_02.gif

lol

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I'll jump in. I've come a long way on my views towards gays, being a conservative in TX that grew up in deep, DEEP red country. I even agree with gay marriage. That said, I think it is unnatural and not normal. I'm not going to hate anyone for it though. As long as what you're doing doesn't infringe on the rights of others, knock your socks off.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I'm giving him a fair chance to share his view. I already know the view, stance, and argument, but I'm interested in what he has to say.

I already have a counter argument ready to go. You guys don't think I stepped into this unprepared do you?

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Aw c’mon man...I like cinnamon toast and cinnamon rolls and now you went and called his BF’s gaping starfish a cinnamon ring. Next you’ll call it a Buckeye and ruin those tasty chocolate & peanut butter treats for me!

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
As for homosexuality being “natural”...if that were the case then men would be able to procreate via ass-mating.

I don’t hate gay guys. Far from it. What I DO hate is the degree of “look at me” and “treat me differently” behavior that so many of them exhibit. Don’t force your beliefs on me and keep your business behind closed doors and we’ll get along fine.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I believe gays are genetically predisposed to be that way from birth. If my best friend told me he was gay, he would still be my friend, but I definitely would alter the friendship some. I don't care if people are gay or not, but don't try and convince society that it is normal and natural.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I believe gays are genetically predisposed to be that way from birth. If my best friend told me he was gay, he would still be my friend, but I definitely would alter the friendship some. I don't care if people are gay or not, but don't try and convince society that it is normal and natural.
I have a couple friends that are gay. Both have serious problems with the flamboyant gays. You would never know they were gay if you met them.

I can't say that anyone is born with homosexual tendencies, but I will not discount the idea.

The fact is, there is nothing at all normal in regard to homosexuality. It is a perversion. I will stand by that statement.

I have a lot to say on the subject, but I am waiting to see what Khan has to say.

Users who are viewing this thread