Kenny Polk Texas Mile Supercharged Record 232.4 MPH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusten

Established Member
Did you not see this?

I can ****ing read just fine. My point was, there's alot of accusations that the only way that TB is with a hacked/cracked/stolen file. My question was, is it impossible to ****ing write a file for the TB without stealing it?

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Nobody said you couldn't read. Understanding context is what you apparently grapple with.

Happy trails.

E55rocket

Established Member
Tyranny at its finest. Oh well that's forum life. Walk on egg shells or pay money to be a sponsor and say whatever you want about whoever you want.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
e55rocket said:
Tyranny at its finest. Oh well that's forum life. Walk on egg shells or pay money to be a sponsor and say whatever you want about whoever you want.

crazy4life said:

tyr·an·ny
ˈtirənē/
noun
noun: tyranny; plural noun: tyrannies

cruel and oppressive government or rule.

synonyms: despotism, absolute power, autocracy, dictatorship, totalitarianism, Fascism; More
oppression, repression, subjugation, enslavement;
authoritarianism, bullying, severity, cruelty, brutality, ruthlessness

To be clear, and in case you missed it, I'll post what I said earlier.

Tob said:
If you'd like to discuss tech then this is the appropriate forum. If you'd like to air your laundry then pay a visit to smackdown. If a vacation is what you seek then prod away.

If you feel you are walking on eggshells and are itching to say something then take it to smackdown, not here. The bear knows when he is being prodded. Do so at your own risk.

Stick to the tech.

E55rocket

Established Member
I obviously know the definition or I wouldn't of posted my opinion. On a forum the moderators have "total rule" over us so that's why I posted it. As for walking on eggshells well your statement of the bear knows when it's being prodded says it all. You have the ban hammer as they call it so when someone rubs you the wrong way they're banned BUT if they were a paying sponsor the odds of being banned for the same thing would be basically no chance. Just my opinion of course and I'm not pointing fingers at any sponsors in this thread.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I obviously know the definition or I wouldn't of posted my opinion. On a forum the moderators have "total rule" over us so that's why I posted it. As for walking on eggshells well your statement of the bear knows when it's being prodded says it all. You have the ban hammer as they call it so when someone rubs you the wrong way they're banned BUT if they were a paying sponsor the odds of being banned for the same thing would be basically no chance. Just my opinion of course and I'm not pointing fingers at any sponsors in this thread.

Apparently you don't know what the word means.

In essence, you are using the word "moderators" as all inclusive to boot. I think most that know of me or who have paid attention to the forums here for the past few years understand that I am probably the least likely to take action, however warranted. So your opinion is isn't just flawed but rather subjective and a bit discriminatory. I leave well enough alone but when the need arises, such as in this thread, I ask that those that wish to contribute stick to the tech. There are other moderators that strictly enforce the rules (such as arguing with a moderator's decision) but I don't normally choose that path.

As for your mention of "walking on eggshells"....that came from you. I don't know how to make it any clearer for you. If you'd like to address the tech then by all means let's have a healthy discussion.

Ban hammer? Again, I don't live by that credo. Don't assume that mere capacity dictates rule.

E55rocket

Established Member
I've seen your threads and enjoy reading them because you share a lot of knowledge about what you find out to save others a lot of time and money in the long run. It just seemed odd to me that a guy with 10 years and 10,000+ posts for banned so quickly but I've been told he's known to stir the pot so to say so that kind of explains more of it to me. I haven't been a member on here long enough to know that much back story on people.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Everybody wants to take a whack at a hornets nest every once in awhile - I understand that. A few in this thread have done so in the past. This just happens to be the wrong forum for that level of "discourse."

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Sorry to barge in but I had to see what led to a ban. lol
I also had a good laugh at the Tyranny comment.
Probably one of the most lax forums on the net as of the last few years.
Simple written rules, follow them and all is good.

With that said, I probably wouldn't have hit Dusten with that one but that's just me. I have seen a few where he poked the hornets nest a few times but I don't see his post as much as Tob. I will back Tob's decision as he sees it.
But the next few sure would have got it for Rule#10. Providing you read the rules which I'm sure most didn't.

Moderators "Total rule"? We don't rule from getting rubbed the wrong way as you put it. All of us do a good job of moderating withOUT letting emotions get in the way.
Eggshells? If you know the rules it should not be an issue to post without walking on eggshells.
It should not be an issues to speak your mind without bashing a vendor or the staff. That would be the 2 rules in play here. If you can't do that then maybe you are posting with emotions getting in the way.

I'm out and will leave you with Tob.
Sorry to jack the thread Tob.

Please, do not respond to this and let the thread go back on topic.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Thanks for that Barry. I always appreciate and respect the perspective.

With that I'm going to close the thread as I believe the relevant discussion has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread