Kenny Polk Texas Mile Supercharged Record 232.4 MPH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van@RevanRacing

My good friend Kenny Polk raised the bar at the Texas Mile back in April in his 2013 GT500

I've been working with Kenny since he started mile racing and it's great when a customer follows the directive and surpasses his own expectations and goals.

Foundation for success...............

Kenne Bell 4.2 Supercharger
Built L&M Engine 5.8 L
Fore Innovation Return Style Fuel System with Kinetik Motorsport additions
ID1700 Injectors pumping the corn
Custom Kinetik Motorsport Ice Cell
Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. The list is endless but at 232.4 MPH it all works together!

Assembled with pride at Kinetik Motorsport in Houston, TX and Reindl Racing in Corpus Cristi, TX

Project guidance and direction provided by Revan Racing in Wellington, FL

Congrats to Kenny Polk and all of the great companies that I work with who came together and produced an incredible car driven by a great driver and even better friend!

You rock Kenny!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Holy crap!!! That is impressive.
Congrats to Kenny!

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Damn that's rolling out! Congrats to you guys!

j5v01xy_zps3j2dd82q.gif

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
That badass Van, I can't wait to start running at the Texas mile, it's definitely a dream of mine. I'm guessing Lund tuned the car, how much boost was the car running? Can you please post some pictures up of the car.

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
I can't even imagine. That's truly amazing.

Chase_

Established Member
Damn, that's moving! Good to know that I have a shop local to me that can produce this kind of power efficiently. 3.31 Gears I assume? Sorry guys, I'm literally 48 hours new to this gang. I guarantee this won't be the last question I ask where you are thinking "is this guy serious". lol

Van@RevanRacing

Damn, that's moving! Good to know that I have a shop local to me that can produce this kind of power efficiently. 3.31 Gears I assume? Sorry guys, I'm literally 48 hours new to this gang. I guarantee this won't be the last question I ask where you are thinking "is this guy serious". lol

If the Mile is a direction you are looking to take I'd be happy to discuss it with you. We've done a lot of R&D at the Mile since 2009.

Van

FORDMAN GT500

Established Member
That badass Van, I can't wait to start running at the Texas mile, it's definitely a dream of mine. I'm guessing Lund tuned the car, how much boost was the car running? Can you please post some pictures up of the car.

Lund did not tune the car

Van@RevanRacing

Lund did not tune the car

Lund originally tuned the car from day one. Lund tuned the car when Kenny went 223 MPH with a Kenne Bell 3.6. The following event when he went 232.4 MPH it was a base Lund tune and a bigger blower and a nice tail wind that we were all taking advantage of.

FORDMAN GT500

Established Member
Lund originally tuned the car from day one. Lund tuned the car when Kenny went 223 MPH with a Kenne Bell 3.6. The following event when he went 232.4 MPH it was a base Lund tune and a bigger blower and a nice tail wind that we were all taking advantage of.

Eric Lang tuned the car with a fresh tune at the mile using Core tuning . Lund tunes are encrypted so how was a base used? Hp tuners was not used. I know a little more about this than you think buddy .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread