Kenne Bell'd 03 vs. 2k13 gt500

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I don't think the Cobra even floored it until the 500 was 1.5-2cars ahead it looked i like, based off the scream.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I thought at first it wasn't fair that the GT500 got the jump, but even when the Cobra floored it, the GT500 was still puttin' lengths on him. The Cobra couldn't even stop the hemorrhage. LOL

Last edited:

gkviper192

Established Member
Even if the 03 cobra was just as fast, it wouldn't have just stopped the bleeding once it went WOT if the Shelby got the jump. Besides, it seemed like they may have went at the same time and that the exhaust note of the Shelby blocked out the blower whine, than once he turned forward with the camera, you could really hear that KB start screamin.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
One of the worst races I've seen, the guy in the shelby didn't even want to run then took the hit by a car.

SilverCobra7

Philippians 4:13
Established Member
I don't even call that a race! Shelby jumped before the cobra got on it... Didn't wait for the hit. It was pulling hard, driver in the cobra should of been on it.

stangfreak

Established Member
new gt500 is a strong ass car. I love the power they are making, but im still a terminator guy. 547rwhp on a twinscrew, I mean lol you might as well port the eaton. ported eaton making 520 would keep up with that kenne bell cobra

NA_Cobra

Established Member
I was expecting an even hit, not the Shelby taking the hit and the Cobra attempting to play catchup....

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
That was more like a gt500 flyby. It takes alot of power to stop a pull once a car has the hit. If you give a car the hit and can stop its pull and go around it you have ALOT faster car than the one you're racing..

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Look, I really could care less if the 13 is faster than any 03-04 combo. It should be, but I call bullshit on that. The 13 just took off. The cobra waited around forever to kick it. Like i said, I really could care less, but from that vid, nothing is proven at all.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
That was more like a gt500 flyby. It takes alot of power to stop a pull once a car has the hit. If you give a car the hit and can stop its pull and go around it you have ALOT faster car than the one you're racing..

Truth right here!!!:beer:

Don't get me wrong I love the
13 GT500, but I think that a fair race needs to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread