KC -Worth it or not, street only

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
:nonono: I was rearended at a stop light in '01, dead stopped with cars around me stopped by a woman who didn't use the brakes either. She comment when I asked what exactly her problem was, "I was tending to my kid." Long story short I was punched in the face by her husband for not giving him my drivers license and registration. The police at the scene who saw it had to stop me from beating him to death in the intersection. He got a years probation and I have a f*cked up neck for life, now that's justice huh?!

Damn, looks like you needed a Trunk Monkey.

JMD0346

Established Member
Is it worth doing if you have an aftermarket HE and you dont want to bypass it?

What kinda temps could i expect out of it in this configueration?

I think once i see exactly how it works I would add in a shutoff valve on the HE for track use and really hot days.

I really want one so any info id appreciate. Ive read about it the last few days but ill admit Im a little confused. lol

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member

I think once i see exactly how it works I would add in a shutoff valve on the HE for track use and really hot days.

I really want one so any info id appreciate. Ive read about it the last few days but ill admit Im a little confused. lol

It will be far better than what you currently have but won't be as cold as a stock he or bypassing the he all together, I would do it regardless of he you have as it will greatly help iat2's and that is the goal.

Tractionless1

Established Member

Search "killer" here by Tractionless1 and "initial" on Modfords by Tractionless. All of your questions and then some will be answered.

Users who are viewing this thread