KB Canceled for New Edgers

duane v

Established Member
LOL, yea Shaun and his little boy Duane are making friends everywhere they go
You want a friend, buy a dog..Shawn and I are not interested in making friends with every SoCalDiablo customer. Sorry but a umbellical cord isnt in the package.

F**k a Kenny Bell
F**k a SoCalDiablo
And while I'm at it...
F**k this one mustang shop that I know of. He bitched both times because he hates working on Cobras. I haven't been back since and I won't ever go back.

Edited to make sense.
Better go back to the "edit" button, because you still make no sense.

Damn Stangers that still havent learned thier Stangs are usually the biggest winers over microscopic issues:rolleyes:, i guess this phenomenom holds true over here as well:rolleyes: :rolleyes: DA snake boy!!

Last edited:

SVTDarin

Established Member
What about this blower. It's on a Marauder, could it be that hard for them to make a kit for our cars?

attachment.php

snowmancobra

Established Member
GodStang I have just heard so many people blowing their engine with the 03 Cobra eaton SC.

I heard some good stories as well as bad ones. No real concrete dyno numbers or videos. I heard some cars blew up with the 03 eaton blower, but that was because they put 2.80 pulleys on the bitch. You cant do that with the aluminum block, but keeping the stock pulley on there running 6-8 lbs of boost should be fine. People get greedy wanting 15 lbs thats what makes the engine blow.

Established Member
Come on guys, the block is fine... The GT40 uses one afterall... Our problems are compression, fuel, tune, etc. And Duane, no one cares about your opinions. I'll reword what your good buddy said... "This is the New Edge forum, what are you doing here?" I dunno about you, but that kind of commentary really ticked me off.

snowmancobra

Established Member
Exactly with the tune. Pull some timing and you should get a nice safe 400 plus rwhp streetable car. I can look back though and say the money i spent on it so far has been way more than I would have ever wante to spend.

CobraGirlSVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Taz
Ya, great PR, don't you think? The guy demonstrates awesome business acumen. Really makes me want to spend my money with him. I just hope that's not his day job.

T-

If the guy had a brain, he'd just let Omar and Adam do his talking/posting for him.

He's just pissed at us in that Modular Fords thread because he hates Venomous Mofo. Jim Bell was calling Venomous Mofo out for spreading misinformation (Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle) and the SoCalDiablo guys got their dicks all hard that Venomous Mofo was getting his comeuppance.

They didn't take too kindly to us going in there, crashing the thread and calling out their hero of the day.

Well, guess what? The SoCalDiablo henchmen don't drive '99 - '01 Cobras, so the Kenne Bell issues that we are dealing with don't apply to them. It's so easy for them to say that we are whiners, when they have no clue what we are talking about. Also, these aren't exactly the people who are experts in good customer service. Like I told them on the SoCalDiablo WildHorses board: "Well, gosh, I've explained it as many times as I'm going to. If you don't get it yet, you won't. Tell you what, open up your email inbox, check how many emails you have saved in there from Kenne Bell promising you a product you are very interested in, and assuring you it will be out in a few months.
Multiply your level of disgust exponentially by the number of emails you have in there."

The SoCalDiablo guys don't care about our Kenne Bell blower issues, just as I don't give a rat's ass about their Venomous Mofo issues.

See how that works?

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I have a question...I know there is a lot of emotion in this thread right now, and alot of disapointment...but
other than port matching the outer intake flange on the heads, what would be so tough about putting 03/04 factory blower intake and parts on the 99-01s. It seems that the intercooler pieces and all that would bolt up....put an 03 hood on and pick up a positive displacement blower from your vender of choice, and BADA--BING....INSTANT OVERWHELMING low end torque....there I feel better.... don't you?...... now lets all go and break some parts.LOL:) Y'all have fantastic cars I love them...but this segment of after market has not stepped up, so what do american hot rodders do when that happens?......we make our own damn brackets and do it our selves...:rockon:

PS I highly-highly recommend-please--put the forged rod and pistons in there first....please....these engines are just too righteous to go flinging rods through the block...IMO:thumbsup:

Last edited:

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by 103
Come on guys, the block is fine... The GT40 uses one afterall... Our problems are compression, fuel, tune, etc. And Duane, no one cares about your opinions. I'll reword what your good buddy said... "This is the New Edge forum, what are you doing here?" I dunno about you, but that kind of commentary really ticked me off.

The GT block is so insanely different. It's so built and nutz... it a different block all together (read this month R/T mag for more) but I see what you're saying, it's possible.:beer:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
The alum 4.6 dohc block is not the problem...it's the rods and piston, and of coarse, the tune is critical, that block is fine unless you are making almost 600 or more....think about it....every time I've heard of one blowing up it's been a melted or broken piston, or the rod went through the block, which is easy to do since detonation pounds the sh#t out of the upper rod bearing, which will usually then spin in the big end heat the sh#t out of every thing bolts included, and when stuff gets that hot (it will be blue afterwards) it gets weak.
these things with forged internals reasonable boost, and a good tune are an extremely formidable power plant, they will garner the respect they deserve easily, and live to race agian and again.

kaos

Established Member
Originally posted by duane v
You want a friend, buy a dog..Shawn and I are not interested in making friends with every SoCalDiablo customer. Sorry but a umbellical cord isnt in the package.

Better go back to the "edit" button, because you still make no sense.

Damn Stangers that still havent learned thier Stangs are usually the biggest winers over microscopic issues:rolleyes:, i guess this phenomenom holds true over here as well:rolleyes: :rolleyes: DA snake boy!!

Maybe you should edit yours. What does this mean, "biggest winers over microscopic issues." I rarely ever drink wine.

As for my statement I see nothing wrong with it. When an employee or an owner comes out saying what Shawn said, is complete and utter BS! I don't know if you guys own or just work there, but that’s way out of line. And then to come back with incoherent comeback instead of trying to diffuse the situation puts you guys that much lower on the totem pole.

Remember you guys still sell product to our cars. As a representative of a company you have to remain neutral when people have complaints. It's just good business.

$$$$$$$ = Good and everybody happy. :)
$ = Not good and everybody. :(
Pick your poison.

SVTHorsnake

Banned
word to what he said. People think we're winning... we're pissed because somebody didn't pull through after all this time... why did we post on a Terminator forum? Because they avoid ours. I hope they enjoy s/cing pt cruisers.

:loser:

duane v

Established Member
People think we're winning... we're pissed because somebody didn't pull through after all this time...
Paint it any color you want its still wining :rolleyes: .. The funny thing is not one of you put down a deposit or even gave a penny to KB for a twin screw, its such a joke:rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Honestly I would bet only 10% of you winers would even step up to buy one if it actually materialized.. It just a lame excuse for some of you to band together and make some worthless noise on the internet:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Remember you guys still sell product to our cars. As a representative of a company you have to remain neutral when people have complaints. It's just good business.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Ya "nuetral", the main ingredient for a fruitful business:rolleyes:..Sorry but your "complaints" have the weight of a feather:rolleyes: You really need to get over it. OR call Shawn of socaldiablo and get the parts list needed to adapt the KB TS to your 99/01 4v'r..btw Shawn is running an all aluminum 01 4V engine with forged internals and his aluminum block is alive and well at 600 rwhp+ with a KB TS..its all in the tune:-D

So you can cry:cryying: :cryying: OR you can step up with an extra $2000 to adapt the KB TS to your 99/01 4V'r..but if you dont have an extra $2K (which is understandable), you probably shouldnt be installing a blower on your Stang anyway...So either step-up $$$ OR allow your poor little hurt feelings to heel..DA snake boy!!

Last edited:

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Paint it any color you want its still wining :rolleyes: .. The funny thing is not one of you put down a deposit or even gave a penny to KB for a twin screw, its such a joke:rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Honestly I would bet only 10% of you winers would even step up to buy one if it actually materialized.. It just a lame excuse for some of you to band together and make some worthless noise on the internet:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Ya "nuetral", the main ingredient for a fruitful business:rolleyes:..Sorry but your "complaints" have the weight of a feather:rolleyes: You really need to get over it. OR call Shawn of socaldiablo and get the parts list needed to adapt the KB TS to your 99/01 4v'r..btw Shawn is running an all aluminum 01 4V engine with forged internals and his aluminum block is alive and well at 600 rwhp+ with a KB TS..its all in the tune:-D

So you can cry:cryying: :cryying: OR you can step up with an extra $2000 to adapt the KB TS to your 99/01 4V'r..but if you dont have an extra $2K (which is understandable), you probably shouldnt be installing a blower on your Stang anyway...So either step-up $$$ OR allow your poor little hurt feelings to heel..DA snake boy!!

I beg to differ, I tried numerous times to put down $1K from the moment they announced it. I figured they would go fast. Don't make assumptions. I don't have to prove anything to you, fact is, he didn't pull through after promise and delay after delay. I'm not attacking KB craftsmanship or quality, KB shit kicks ass, I just think their PR department needs a dose of descency (sp?).

SVTHorsnake

Banned
... and omslaw's right, it's not good business... that's flat out how you lose potential long-term and loyal customers. I can promise that all the Terminator dudes are loyal because KB pulled through for them... I even read a post on modular that said "Hey Ken, your blower blew my motor but it was fun while it lasted! Love your blowers!" Wierd how public relations works... well, no, it's actually pretty simple

:beer:

kaos

Established Member

I tried to give good advice on my last post and you want to resort to insults instead. You obviously don't get it. We might be future 03 owners, we might have plenty of money, we might know somebody that owns an 03 who needs advice on what products to get for his 03. It's called word of mouth and it's free on your part. You don't have to do anything but just not get involved in name calling over the internet. A lot of people read these boards and they know people who might not read these boards and they become the advisor for that person on what to buy for their cars. If I ever get an 03 you can bet there will be nothing from your company on my car.

This was the only thing you needed to say to us, "OR call Shawn of socaldiablo and get the parts list needed to adapt the KB TS to your 99/01 4v'r..btw Shawn is running an all aluminum 01 4V engine with forged internals and his aluminum block is alive and well at 600 rwhp+ with a KB TS..its all in the tune."

I now know that you don't want any present and or future business from 99/01 Cobra owners and that's fine. I just hope you thought that out.

For now on when anybody searches for socaldiablo, diablo, chip, sport chip, so cal diablo, predator, dyno tune, dynotune, tuning, dynotuning, kenne bell, kenny bell, socal, and diablosport this thread will pop up.

That's all I have to say. Take from it what you will.

duane v

Established Member
F**k a Kenny Bell
F**k a SoCalDiablo
:rolleyes: And you want me to take advice from someone like you:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ..thanx for the offer but I think I'll pass on your infinite wisdom:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It seems that the intercooler pieces and all that would bolt up....put an 03 hood on and pick up a positive displacement blower from your vender of choice, and BADA--BING....INSTANT OVERWHELMING low end torque....there I feel better.... don't you?...... now lets all go and break some parts.LOL Y'all have fantastic cars I love them...but this segment of after market has not stepped up, so what do american hot rodders do when that happens?......we make our own damn brackets and do it our selves...

PS I highly-highly recommend-please--put the forged rod and pistons in there first....please....these engines are just too righteous to go flinging rods through the block...IMO
Finally someone that has a clue, I was beggining to lose hope...DA snake Boy!!!

SVTDarin

Established Member
Well I got an email from Jerry Barnes at Trilogy saying that they are looking into making a kit for the 99-01 cars and will probably have an answer in January. So everyone stop bitching and start praying it happens.

Originally posted by SVTDarin
What about this blower. It's on a Marauder, could it be that hard for them to make a kit for our cars?

attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread