KB Canceled for New Edgers

SVTHorsnake

Banned
dude, stop acting like you're better than the others... if I want to bitch, I damn well will. I don't have to prey for shit and am sure as hell not waiting at somebody else's doorstep for another blower. Back off, we're not here to satisfy you. That being said, I sure as hell hope it actually happens. It won't matter for me because I'm hopefully going to have a centrifical blower but in any case, a twin screw for our models are badly needed

:beer:

duane v

Established Member
dude, stop acting like you're better than the others... if I want to bitch, I damn well will. I don't have to prey for shit and am sure as hell not waiting at somebody else's doorstep for another blower. Back off, we're not here to satisfy you. That being said, I sure as hell hope it actually happens. It won't matter for me because I'm hopefully going to have a centrifical blower but in any case, a twin screw for our models are badly needed

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

03CobraBro

Established Member
I havent been able to keep up with all of the bashing going on but... Didnt KB think about the Mach1? I'm sure some of those guys would love to have themselves a twin screw as well.

Say they did bring out a KB blower setup for the Mach1, would it be that hard to adapt it to the 99/01's Cobra's setup?

Last edited:

"SNAKIE"

Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
I havent been able to keep up with all of the bashing going on but... Didnt KB think about the Mach1? I'm sure some of those guys would love to have themselves a twin screw as well.

Say they did bring out a KB blower setup for the Mach1, would it be that hard to adapt it to the 99/01's Cobra's setup?
great question, ttt

Mach0ne351

Established Member
they did bring a kit out or the mach1? where? if so, i dont think that i would be hard to make it work for the 99/01 at all, i mean, they put a 99/01 cobra vortech on a mach1, so why cant we do the same if there is a KB mach1 TS?

-marek

bskinner

SORRY TO BUTT IN ON YOUR THREAD GUYS, IM AN O3 COBRA OWNER AS YOU PROLLY SEE IN MY THREAD, I JUST WANTED TO TO TOUCH ON THIS "DUANNE" FELLAS ATTITUDE A BIT. I GUESS WHAT HE DOESNT REALIZE IS COBRA OWNERS ARE A FAMILY IN A SENSE, AND HES OBVIOUSLY LOST HIS ****ING MIND. ILL NEVER BUY SHIT FROM SOCAL......... I DONT CARE WHAT AVENUES I HAVE TO TAKE. EHAT A SHIT ATTITUDE TO HAVE. instead of offering solutions to your problem hes in here putting you down. well thats ok i suggest you guys circulate this thread throughout this forum and let people know how he values your business. i wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire.

DanTheCobraMan

Established Member
... the "R/D" costs exceeded demand!

No sheit!!! Could it be because by now, all the 99/01 guys have put a centri on?? So glad I went the Eaton route... I knew KB was just screwing with us. Pun intended!!

Mach0ne351

Established Member
Originally posted by SVTHorsnake
w3rd... *deeeeeeeeeep breathing* :p :beer:

seriously! haha everyone back the hell up! haha relax peeps, relax....

like ive always said, people talk $hit online because they wont have the ballz to say it in person, no matter whos it coming from. people that do that are just trying to get under your skin. breathe people, breathe.....

ok, now where were we?

oh yes! baggin on KenneBell......DAMMM THEM!

-marek

SVTDarin

Established Member
SVTHorsnake I am not calling anyone out or trying to piss anyone off, and I sure as hell DON'T THINK I am "better than anyone" or think anyone is here to "satisfy" me.

I have no idea how you got that out of my post.

My only point / reason for the post was that in January we could possibly have another option, and maybe those people that would actually purchase a non-centrifugal (eaton / kenne bell) might want to contact Trilogy to let them know there is some interest from us 99-01 owners. If someone wanted a Kenne Bell they were going to have to wait AT LEAST until January for the kit to be released anyway.

Relax man I am on your side.

Originally posted by SVTHorsnake

:shrug: :rollseyes :eek: :??:

Last edited:

GodStang

Established Member
I doubt a Mach 1 twin screw would fly since they all want to keep their hoods functioning. That is what has seemed to be what is lacking from the Mach 1 crowd. They love their hood.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Why is this topic still going on?? Kenne bell said no to the 01 blower a year ago. Most of us have moved on from this..if you want one that bad do like snowmancobra, just substitute the kenne bell for the eaton..end of story... Nuff said!

Established Member
Actually, KB told us a year ago that they were still working on it. They told us only a few weeks ago they were cancelling it (or I should say it was cancelled but they didn't tell anyone until recently).

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by SVTDarin
SVTHorsnake I am not calling anyone out or trying to piss anyone off, and I sure as hell DON'T THINK I am "better than anyone" or think anyone is here to "satisfy" me.

I have no idea how you got that out of my post.

My only point / reason for the post was that in January we could possibly have another option, and maybe those people that would actually purchase a non-centrifugal (eaton / kenne bell) might want to contact Trilogy to let them know there is some interest from us 99-01 owners. If someone wanted a Kenne Bell they were going to have to wait AT LEAST until January for the kit to be released anyway.

Relax man I am on your side.

:shrug: :rollseyes :eek: :??:

my post was for duane. I don't understand why it matters to him, he drive an SN95. That's fine if he still likes to be involved but he can't tell disgruntled people how to feel

:beer: to all SVTers

duane v

Established Member
my post was for duane. I don't understand why it matters to him, he drive an SN95. That's fine if he still likes to be involved but he can't tell disgruntled people how to feel
Im not telling you how to feel, just the way it is. And my Stang is every bit the same as yours, except IMO your year Stang has the better look...DA snake boy!!!

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by duane v
Im not telling you how to feel, just the way it is. And my Stang is every bit the same as yours, except IMO your year Stang has the better look...DA snake boy!!!

ah, I guess I see "how things are" differently

Users who are viewing this thread