SVTHorsnake

Banned
Sorry to inform you, but we just recieved word from upstairs that the
'99-'01 4V has been canceled.
----- Original Message ----- From: "tsemnani" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 9:14 AM
Subject: '01 Blowers

From an e-mail reply to me... I e-mailed back asking if I can still buy a kit that will bolt on, I don't care if I need a new hood!!!:fm: :mj:

:beer:

Toxic04cobra

Established Member
I agree if they have a kit like they said they do that will bolt on let us deal with the hood issue.

Taken from there website about the 99 -01 cobra.

This kit is already designed but our designers have experienced far too many problems with '94 up hoods that aren't hood pinned.

Last edited:

SVTHorsnake

Banned
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fm: I just called and they said, it's for more reasons than just hood clearance and the "R/D" costs exceeded demand! There's no demand? Are you fu(king joking? anybody know where Kenne Bell posts? That's so much bullshit:nonono: :bash: :mj: :cuss: My extreme dissapointment towards KB

32VHEMIJR

Established Member
I know where he lives. Maybe I should pay a visit :burn: :mj:
Just kidding there Mr. Bell:kaboom:

Last edited:

snakeeyes99

SVT Poster
Established Member
I say you all go out and buy the procharger kit or the vortech kit with aftercooler - forge up your bottom end, get it tuned for 12-15psi and beat the snot out of the KB cars on the street and the track. That's what I'm doing.

I hate to believe this, but are you all really shocked.?! I mean its not like he went on his word before. Well, actually..........HE DID!!!! Because he promised this last year by a certain date which I forget. So are we really surprised.

On another note, I don't think I want to give my business, my time or my money to a company that goes back on their word. That's just bad business. I own my own business and know the importance of wanting to keep the approval of my customers.

Well if I did this crap to my customers, they'd tell me to go kiss my ass. So if I were you guys, I'd start looking at some companies that have been there for us. Forget about Kenne bell. I don't see him apologizing. And you know what, when he does, don't go rushing back to his next promise, cause its probably not going to happen.:rollseyes

shadow

got snake ?
Established Member
I'm not suprised at all. Kenne Bell has been telling me lies since I purchased my 01. I finally told them about 2 months ago that I could care less about the hood, get me a blower that will work and I'll find a hood that will clear it - same old story from them - in a couple of months. Yea right KB, keep building blowers for S-10's and durangos :rollseyes
I wish someone else would take the autorotors and make kits for them, after all, thats all KB is doing. The autorotor is awsome, KB sucks!

shadow

got snake ?
Established Member
Screw em. I think I'll just go with a Procharger, they appear to be in the supercharger building department, unlike KB who is in the excuse department.

Mach0ne351

Established Member
thats fOOckin BS! maybe putting an 03 cobra KB blower will work? tons of engine mods though uh? i cant believe this. their site aint even saying that it has been canceled. what idiots. that just pisses me off. once the moment came where i knew that i wanted a blower, and i wanted a KB, then they kick the project out.

personally...i hate the 03 cobra these days. messed up everything for us 99/01 cobra guys.

lots of aftermarket part manufacturers stopped working on the 99/01 cobra parts once the 03 came out. not fair and not right at all...

-marek

Users who are viewing this thread