K Fourcam330, I'm ready. Punk

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSS

Yeah, you're right it was an awd galant.
It is fitting that my brick would fly past a soccer mom suv any day. I'll come visit one day. Or maybe you can meet down here for a night of fun. But that may not be an option with all the people that know who you really are...just a liar.
Have a nice day!:kaboom:

Night Of Fun? huh :dw::lol1:

Blades

Established Member
Feel free to PM me next time Blades, someone from the Jeep forum just linked me to this thread. Are you running a dingleberry kit?
I'm game for a race (H/C + bolt-on + spray GC SRT8 vs you 93-94 oct pump gas), in fact we're doing a track rental at MIR, which is halfway between us, as soon as it opens in the early spring. There will be quite a few 10 second Jeeps there as well, maybe the guy with the built 402 + 300 shot can make it too?

Bring the funk bitch. :beer:

Maryland.. hell yeah.. I'm down for that.. I'm headed up towards CT around May, I could try for April. Usually I ship my car up but this time I'll tack on about 7 coats of saran wrap onto the front bumper and trek on up. That should work for every 300 miles right? Ghetto 3m baby. :lol1:

NORCALSTI

Established Member
Blades trucks looking good cant wait to see how it runs at the track
P1010006.jpg

Fourcam330

Established Member
Bwaha. shut up I've been busy. :beer: How much do you think you'll put down with H/C? 400RWHP (actually, 390 prior to some minor mods) is where I was at N/A.. Whats the rules in regards to tires?

I should be between 475-500rw SAE N/A with H/C. I hit 401/400rw SAE with bolt-ons on the stock longblock with cats and a tune that needs a bit more work. Work permitting I'll hit the dyno again next week to test cats vs. no cats, my new ported stock TB, and to nail the tune down. Shooting for 420rw with the stock longblock before installing the heads/cam/converter.
Reg. tires, obviously I'm AWD, are you 2W or AW? Chances are either way I'll run the stock tires (or another brand of 100% street tire no DRs) but if you want to bring some stickier meats that's fine. We just have to run them a few times both ways.
We have the track the last week of April (track technically opens the first week of May). I'll keep you posted as to what pans out. Most of the guys on cherokeesrt8 seem like they're up for a jeep/tbss shootout.
Since we seem to be missing each other on here, if you want PM me your number and I'll let you know that way.

:beer:

NORCALSTI

Established Member
im sure martin will show up lol mop the floor at that event. he said should be in the low 10s high 9s now. Last run was what 10.5s. Is there any jeepsrt8 in the 10s or even low 11s yet?

Fourcam330

Established Member
im sure martin will show up lol mop the floor at that event. he said should be in the low 10s high 9s now. Last run was what 10.5s. Is there any jeepsrt8 in the 10s or even low 11s yet?

I doubt it will be easy for him, last I checked he was running 10.6@129 with built 402, converter, trans, wheels/tires, and 300 shot. The quickest/fastest Jeep at this point has a T-stat, tune, drop in K&N, and 175 shot--pretty much stock. [email protected].

However there are some built motor Jeeps that will be ready for the shootout. Two 426s with YSI blowers and Ford 9" rears, and one built stock displacement 6.1 with a conventionally mounted turbo.

I hear Mike Wesley has a TT TBSS that may be ready in time as well.

Blades

Established Member
I doubt it will be easy for him, last I checked he was running 10.6@129 with built 402, converter, trans, wheels/tires, and 300 shot. The quickest/fastest Jeep at this point has a T-stat, tune, drop in K&N, and 175 shot--pretty much stock. [email protected].

However there are some built motor Jeeps that will be ready for the shootout. Two 426s with YSI blowers and Ford 9" rears, and one built stock displacement 6.1 with a conventionally mounted turbo.

I hear Mike Wesley has a TT TBSS that may be ready in time as well.

Mike W. has had the TT TBSS for quite some time - well before the STS kits.. He made a very low key post with a few pics a while back, and that was it.. Its an amazing looking kit - I don't remember if he told me or if it was someone else; but he modified the trans computer a little bit on the low level - that I gotta see. Currently the "variables" for TCC WOT lockup are not sticking.. I can tell my truck to lock up at WOT in 3rd at XXmph and it ignores those values.. always locking up at the factory speed which is something stupid like 94mph - I can however, command a lockup thru the scanner. 2nd gear lock does not seem to work at any speed, part throttle incl - also works fine via commanded lock. TCC unlocks when u let off the gas and coast.. I hate how GM 'truckified' certain parts of the LS2 and some programming - makes it hard to swap parts from the real LS2 cars.

Anyways.. i'll contact via PM and such.. April is a long ways away. Hopefully I can.. umm. shed. my shabby A4 by then. :D Oh.. and I'm 2WD.

NORCALSTI

Established Member
HEY Blades there is a guy looking to race you with the tvs2300 on tbssowners.com you still around??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread