K Fourcam330, I'm ready. Punk

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
The TBSS is a great truck....so is the GC SRT8
For the people that can actually afford a TBSS, or a GC SRT8 Jeep, have you driven both for a comparison, or do you just pull info from the web?
The Jeep IS a faster, BUT it is a hell of alot smaller interior wise, and it lacks serious comfort. Mod wise, the LS2 platform is there......SRT.....not really?? Dollar for dollar the TBSS has more to offer.
To each his own......in the end I bought a TBSS because it was a little more well-rounded for my personal/work needs.
Blades, imperial/superior blue was my favorite color until I saw Summit White!!!! I hear White is a bit faster too!

BLUBLLS

The TBSS is a great truck....so is the GC SRT8
For the people that can actually afford a TBSS, or a GC SRT8 Jeep, have you driven both for a comparison, or do you just pull info from the web?
The Jeep IS a faster, BUT it is a hell of alot smaller interior wise, and it lacks serious comfort. Mod wise, the LS2 platform is there......SRT.....not really?? Dollar for dollar the TBSS has more to offer.
To each his own......in the end I bought a TBSS because it was a little more well-rounded for my personal/work needs.
Blades, imperial/superior blue was my favorite color until I saw Summit White!!!! I hear White is a bit faster too!

This is my feeling as well. Personally I liked the jewel red color

Detroit_Doc

Established Member
The Jeep IS a faster

And as a bonus it doesn't look like you're driving a huge turd down the road.

My girlfriend's trailblazer is garbage. The interior is straight out of the early 90s. I'd rather someone took a crap in my mouth than have to drive it. Oh, but I'm sure your's is nice.

TRXboy

Established Member

My girlfriend's trailblazer is garbage. The interior is straight out of the early 90s. I'd rather someone took a crap in my mouth than have to drive it. Oh, but I'm sure your's is nice.

We have the casting director of 2 chicks and 1 cup lady's and gentleman.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member

I agree, the interior is somewhat 90's, but you cant have it all right? :banana:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
I agree, the interior is somewhat 90's, but you cant have it all right? :banana:

cant have it all? im confused?

So the interior we know is crap..

Its still slower than the GC SRT8

It still looks like poo poo going down the street...

So remind me just what does the SS have?

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
cant have it all? im confused?

So the interior we know is crap..

Its still slower than the GC SRT8

It still looks like poo poo going down the street...

So remind me just what does the SS have?

an ls2... touched by the hand of god remember;)

:beer:

Almo

Established Member
"I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany. "

I wish I had people saying that on my behalf. :lol1:

:D Good stuff right there!

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I sat in a TBSS, and I honestly thought the interior was really crappy. That being said, if I was planning on a modding an SUV and had the choice between the SRT8 and the SS, it'd be the SS every time. Looks sick Blades.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
LOL, most of you know that the reason you click on Pics and Vids is because years ago he made some killer vids.

To this day, his vids are some of the better content/editing on this site. Not saying he is the best or the only one, but definately one of the guys that made some good quality vids.

BigMase363

Established Member
dude name martin has the fastest tbss in the world here in NC 408 w/ spray running 10's so keep up the good work man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread