Established Member
turbosssf2.jpg

turboss1qg9.jpg

Note: I know it needs to be cleaned.

Last edited:

Blades

Established Member
sorry dude that thing is ass.

Haha. :banana: Its two tons of fast ass. You love the Plus Sized Perf.. We'll just shorten that to PSP.. Sounds crazy good w/ the cam and no cats. I could post a vid.. but I still haven't gotten my servers up..

As for underhood pics.. I'll have them soon in the form of videos and such. I think the worst part of this whole ordeal was me doing the install with itty bitty jackstands and no workbench.. by myself..:nonono: I fell asleep underneath the car holding the intercooler when I was trying to fit it properly (had to redo the brackets cuz they were dead wrong). Intercoolers make great pillows. It was only once I swear. :whine:

BTW:
dsc0272716arjs0.jpg

It looks better when clean and showing off its dubbies. Only difference now is you can see a little charge pipe dip down and reveal itself from the side. It actually looks pretty neat.

its like this:
TrailblazerSS007.jpg

Last edited:

Weezy

Established Member
^^you = tool

sorry svtroush = tool not the guy above me

Evan5469

Established Member
I don't think svtroush knows who Blades is maybe?:shrug: And just in case you don't...the man is a legend on this site and if you have seen his past videos you'll know why.:rockon:

Blades...Can't wait to see all the new videos you come up with!:rockon:

Blades

Established Member
I don't think svtroush knows who Blades is maybe?:shrug: And just in case you don't...the man is a legend on this site and if you have seen his past videos you'll know why.:rockon:

Blades...Can't wait to see all the new videos you come up with!:rockon:

Thanks man. Its about time I put this high def camera to use. Almost drove an Enzo today.. but chickened out becuase the gearbox is intimidating. Should try to get an in car vid.. It has full exhaust. SO loud. I have to get more than just a tune on the FGT to compete.

Evan5469

Established Member
Thanks man. Its about time I put this high def camera to use. Almost drove an Enzo today.. but chickened out becuase the gearbox is intimidating. Should try to get an in car vid.. It has full exhaust. SO loud. I have to get more than just a tune on the FGT to compete.

Anytime. And I wouldn't call not driving an Enzo chickening out. I think driving a million dollar+ car that wasn't mine would be a little nerve racking to say the least. But an in car vid just as a passenger would be pretty sweet. :beer: And I think a turbo or two might help you keep up in your FGT.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member

No offense, but who he is should have absolutely no bearing on whether or not someone likes his vehicle.

Definitely a neat sleeper though... What the hell made you want to do one of those?

Evan5469

Established Member
No offense, but who he is should have absolutely no bearing on whether or not someone likes his vehicle.

No offense taken, I know what you mean. In my mind I was just thinking that if he knew about him from a couple years ago he may not have said that his new SUV looked like ass with no explanation.:shrug:

Blades

Established Member
Definitely a neat sleeper though... What the hell made you want to do one of those?

Well, I never had it in mind to do a turbo trailblazer.. But I've always wanted a turbo car. and to hell if I am going to be driving a turbo-4.. Plus I enjoy tuning this car myself.. Doing the turbo install myself was great learning experience too. What can I say.. the chase is better than the catch. Next time I go turbo.. I'll know exactly what to do and how to do it.

I enjoy the utility of it.. seats 5.. has navi.. rear seat dvd.. heated seats. the usual stuff that makes a SUV comfortable. Its a 2006 and I have 25k miles on it.. Before I put the turbo on, it put down 385/390. I since then did a few minor things and of course.. this big thing. I love how it started right up after all the shit I was screwing with.. A big blue daily driver with an easy 500+RWHP. Gotta love it. :)

Can't wait to post some vids!

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Blades we need a vid please...and don't tell us you don't remember how to make one either.:-D

Thrust

Established Member
A friend of mine has a awd silverado SS with a built ls2 and a single turbo. That truck is a dig machine. He has killed many evo's and sti's in that truck from the line. I would love to have an awd tbss. We already have a gmt360 based truck, but I doubt that my wife would go for trading it for a simular vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread