Just got a Boxer puppy

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
We named him Louie and it was a good time to put the camera through its paces. Just like every other Boxer I've known, he's hilarious and his imagination is crazy. Enjoy:

IMG_6113.jpg

IMG_6132.jpg

IMG_6114.jpg

IMG_6101.jpg

IMG_6071.jpg

IMG_6070.jpg

IMG_6134.jpg

IMG_6081.jpg

IMG_6048.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a cute pup! Great photos, by the way. My neighbor was walking by the house last weekend with a new boxer pup. Very similar to yours. Very friendly. He didn't bark. He seemed to really warm up to strangers. I think you'll be very happy with Louie. Congrats!

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Hilarious, crazy imagination, never grow up.........sounds like a Boxer:D

I have a white Boxer named Bella and she's about 7yrs old. Great breed and mine was a major learning experience because she is deaf.

Your dog is beautiful and you'll have a great time. What camera are you using and lens?

KECHDIS_GT

Established Member
Cute pup, I recently got a boxer pup, his name is Ali, and he is 4 months old....very hyper, energetic, and extremely goofy and playful, but I love him to death.....the other day I had him in the yard playing, and he took off full speed jumped clean over a flower pot head first into the front of my car, shook it off and kept on going

407857_10150611579865559_840095558_9313088_730493006_n by KECHDIS, on Flickr

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
What a cute pup! Great photos, by the way. My neighbor was walking by the house last weekend with a new boxer pup. Very similar to yours. Very friendly. He didn't bark. He seemed to really warm up to strangers. I think you'll be very happy with Louie. Congrats!

Thanks! Yeah he doesn't bark at all or growl. I'm sure I'll get him to sooner or later because I want to teach him to do it on command. He sure raises hell when he's left in his crate alone though. He howls up a storm.

Cute pup... Be careful of the rebellion though..

Boxer0001a.jpg

Oh he will be very disciplined. I'm glad this is like my 5th time raising a puppy or I'd be in trouble with him.

Hilarious, crazy imagination, never grow up.........sounds like a Boxer:D

I have a white Boxer named Bella and she's about 7yrs old. Great breed and mine was a major learning experience because she is deaf.

Your dog is beautiful and you'll have a great time. What camera are you using and lens?

Thanks! Yeah having a deaf dog has to be hard, especially if it's your only dog and can't learn from another.

The shots were taken with a Canon 5D Mark II and Sigma 50mm f/1.4 or Canon 135mm f/2L lens.

Cute pup, I recently got a boxer pup, his name is Ali, and he is 4 months old....very hyper, energetic, and extremely goofy and playful, but I love him to death.....the other day I had him in the yard playing, and he took off full speed jumped clean over a flower pot head first into the front of my car, shook it off and kept on going

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7123/6895990396_30bbb57c5b_b.jpg[img][/url]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/73784949@N06/6895990396/]407857_10150611579865559_840095558_9313088_730493006_n[/url] by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/73784949@N06/]KECHDIS[/url], on Flickr[/QUOTE]

Was it something like this?

[youtube_browser]-d7IgEpMXmI[/youtube_browser]

Poor little buddy.

KECHDIS_GT

Established Member
Thanks! Yeah he doesn't bark at all or growl. I'm sure I'll get him to sooner or later because I want to teach him to do it on command. He sure raises hell when he's left in his crate alone though. He howls up a storm.

Oh he will be very disciplined. I'm glad this is like my 5th time raising a puppy or I'd be in trouble with him.

Thanks! Yeah having a deaf dog has to be hard, especially if it's your only dog and can't learn from another.

The shots were taken with a Canon 5D Mark II and Sigma 50mm f/1.4 or Canon 135mm f/2L lens.

Was it something like this?

[youtube_browser]-d7IgEpMXmI[/youtube_browser]

Poor little buddy.

Kinda but he had open yard and was running full speed on impact, but he did the same as your dog after.

When he gets old enough we are going to stud him out with my friends boxer, Im trying to get one that looks like yours, cuz my friends boxer is damn near identical to yours.

Users who are viewing this thread