Just Finished my Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
the most time consuming part for me was the cleaning and the taking of the wire harness off the old dash and putting it back on the new one. but i am pleased with the results. good job!

Do you have pics of your work? You can put them on here if you want.

Holy crap man, that looks awesome! Great job! Want to do my 75 camaro's interior?

lol If we just lived closer... The hardest part is the cleaning and masking of the pieces you dont want to paint. Other than that, SEM products are very easy to work with! This was my first time but read a lot prior to.

Great job! Looks factory OEM!

Thanks! Im very happy with the result :)

SEM is an awesome product , your work looks great ! Some of the cars we have done are going on 5 years now and that stuff still looks good .

Indeed. So far Im very pleased w/ SEM and how it turned out! :rolling:

Nice work
Definitely looks 100x better and cleaner.
Million times better.
i think it came out awesome!! congrats!!
Very nice, looks much better now
Big difference, good work!

Thanks!!!

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I used the SEM paint on a replacement center console - great products, it turned out factory fresh.

oldmodman

Established Member
Looks like it just drove out of the showroom.

I used their products on a friend's car. I can really sympathize about having to clean a part over and over and over.

I still think she must have had a hand lotion dispenser attached to the dash. I finally gave up trying to clean the drivers door armrest and just grabbed one from Pick-A Part.

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
holy cr** what a difference!!!

It really was a nice update to a 13 y/o interior :rolling:

Looks like it just drove out of the showroom.

I used their products on a friend's car. I can really sympathize about having to clean a part over and over and over.

I still think she must have had a hand lotion dispenser attached to the dash. I finally gave up trying to clean the drivers door armrest and just grabbed one from Pick-A Part.

The paint didnt tack is what you're saying Oldmodman? Im still waiting for the weekend to install the doors control covers and the arm rest center console lid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread