Just bought a 2016 ....

Speedwagon

Established Member
Hey fellas.... Just traded my 2014 GT for a 2016 GT Shadow Black and got 0%. Paid $100 over invoice price. I'll try and post pics when I can.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great deal on it! I'd be interested in hearing your initial comparisons between your old '14 GT and your new '16 GT.

swok

I love mods, and not the car ones.
Established Member
Congrats....waiting for pixs

Speedwagon

Established Member
Some of you asked what is my comparison between my 14 GT and the 16 GT I just bought. Well.. I just picked it up Friday and put a little over 100 miles on it and really cant comment yet. As most of you can see from my last sig I put some mods on my 14 that made it an outstanding pony to drive. As of now the only couple of things that I have to get used to is obviously the new clutch and the difference in the type of hood I am looking over. Other than that more HP is always to nice thing. ;-) Im not sure what mods will be forth coming as I just moved into the Florida area and still trying to get my stuff together. If anything, I will more than likely go with the Corsa Extreme axle back muffler system and possibly either some AR or Hooks Headers, AirRaid CAI and 93 tune. I will have to check with the dealer on both to see if they are going to still honor my warranty or not. I am very happy with my new ride and have no regrets. Anyway... I will update you guys on my new ride as I drive it more. but here are some pics I promised.

Mustang1.jpg

Mustang2.jpg

Mustang3.jpg

Mustang4.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice! Nice mod list. That should make it even more fun!
Enjoy it.

Sladester2

Established Member
I don't see how you can feel a difference in hp? Considering the 14 should be faster stock for stock. Other than that, nice upgrade!

Users who are viewing this thread