JPC turbo kit on the street vid clip

D.T.R

Established Member
dang dude, that thing is riding out. Looks and sound like a 9sec car as it sits lol
Are you on corn at 12psi ?

D.T.R

Established Member
I was just looking at JPC's site. The kit is 6800 bucks and a BAP and injectors are still needed which is over $1100 bucks. $7900 is quite a bit more than a Paxton kit. :nonono:

You will need injectors and BAP with any power adder though.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
You will need injectors and BAP with any power adder though.

Yes sir. You can get everything you need with a Paxton kit for $6k or less. (BAP, JPC tank, injectors +kit) Can't even get the base single kit for that. Trust me, I'm all ears if you guys know a way to make it more affordable cuz I would LOVE a JPC kit! haha.

Benchracer

Established Member
Yes sir. You can get everything you need with a Paxton kit for $6k or less. (BAP, JPC tank, injectors +kit) Can't even get the base single kit for that. Trust me, I'm all ears if you guys know a way to make it more affordable cuz I would LOVE a JPC kit! haha.

It dont cost you anything to call Eric at JPC and see what he can do. Paxtons cost is hard to beat but for $1000-$1500 difference, considering the turbo will make a ton more power, its worth it

Eric@jpc

Established Member
I will say once you add headers to the paxton kit the price is pretty close.

if you want shoot me and email and we can see if we can work something out.

i have 4 kits in stock ready to ship

[email protected]

20lbbooster

Established Member
I'm seriously thinking about selling the Paxton and headers I have sitting in my garage and getting one of these JPC kits

Users who are viewing this thread