JPC turbo kit on the street vid clip

WildOne12

Established Member
Those guys at JPC are good at what they do... Had most of the work done on my car there and have no complaints at all. Justin & the crew are great to work with.

I plan on going with the turbo kit later in the year with the stock motor at low boost for now. I was thinking about a Paxton, but these turbos are so impressive there's no doubt now.

What transmission are you running in that beast?

Benchracer

Established Member
Those guys at JPC are good at what they do... Had most of the work done on my car there and have no complaints at all. Justin & the crew are great to work with.

I plan on going with the turbo kit later in the year with the stock motor at low boost for now. I was thinking about a Paxton, but these turbos are so impressive there's no doubt now.

What transmission are you running in that beast?

Turbo is the way to go if you have the funds no doubt. Transmission is a T56 Magnum XL

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
That's awesome Brad I'm glad to see the car working the way it should!

Everyone always asks what the spool time is like and it's hard to explain how quick it comes in.

Benchracer

Established Member
That's awesome Brad I'm glad to see the car working the way it should!

Everyone always asks what the spool time is like and it's hard to explain how quick it comes in.

I lose ZERO boost between shifts and Im not even shifting fast or at high rpms. Thats shifting at about 7krpms

Benchracer

Established Member
Brad-o-nice rowing

So what's next for the car?

Just waiting on warmer weather to take it to the track. Im getting a Leash boost controller next. This is still using a manual boost controller. Tires and suspension are doing work. I think if it was 65-70* outside, I can run possibly 15psi or more. :rockon:

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Good vid, makes me want turbo that much more.

This is the off-the-shelf jpc 76mm single kit on a built motor?

Users who are viewing this thread