John Cena Money Problems?

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
He has many more years of earning ahead of him outside the ring. He'll make more in Hollywood than he ever did taking bumps.

Cena will not be another Dwayne Johnson (is that his name) in Hollywood. Maybe he'll turn out better than Hogan in that dept but I doubt he will be a huge star.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Zero ****s given, but somehow I doubt he’s mismanaged his money. I’d be more inclined to believe he figured it’d be better to take 4x what he paid for the car and have to justify it later if it came up.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Zero ****s given, but somehow I doubt he’s mismanaged his money. I’d be more inclined to believe he figured it’d be better to take 4x what he paid for the car and have to justify it later if it came up.
So he's illiterate then & could not read the contract he signed with Ford?

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Hmmmm coincidence or Google ninjas lol

Attachments

• cena.jpg
    cena.jpg
    360.8 KB · Views: 152

Established Member
At the end of the 2006 MY, they were selling at a discount. Not sure what you're talking about.
They were selling at a discount at the end because would be buyers like me that had bad experiences moved on and purchased something else. It was a limited production car as well, but by running off buyers, it became more limited. I understand you are involved in a dealer and from everything I can tell you are a good one. I wish I had dealt with you instead of the one I dealt with. I would be a happy GT owner instead of a frustrated ford owner.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They were selling at a discount at the end because would be buyers like me that had bad experiences moved on and purchased something else. It was a limited production car as well, but by running off buyers, it became more limited. I understand you are involved in a dealer and from everything I can tell you are a good one. I wish I had dealt with you instead of the one I dealt with. I would be a happy GT owner instead of a frustrated ford owner.

It's just like any specialty vehicle. Early buyers paid for being early buyers, then it fizzled.

At the end of the day, Ford doesn't care. They get paid when the car gets dropped at my door, any dollar made or lost after that is for the dealer to handle.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
So he's illiterate then & could not read the contract he signed with Ford?

That, has a lawyer that says it's non-binding and he could get him out of it, or he just doesn't give a ****.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Ford put a LOT of effort into who was given the opportunity to buy this car. To attempt to avoid flipping and profit taking, a CONTRACT is signed. In this situation the contract has been broken. The worst part is, the people that did not get picked, and would have been great custodians of the car, have to think that this allocation could have been theirs. Ours wont be for sale as long as Im still alive, and that sentiment is shared by many I know that are also getting one. Will be interesting to see how this plays out, and if others take the chance to sell.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Ford put a LOT of effort into who was given the opportunity to buy this car. To attempt to avoid flipping and profit taking, a CONTRACT is signed. In this situation the contract has been broken. The worst part is, the people that did not get picked, and would have been great custodians of the car, have to think that this allocation could have been theirs. Ours wont be for sale as long as Im still alive, and that sentiment is shared by many I know that are also getting one. Will be interesting to see how this plays out, and if others take the chance to sell.
Ford put a lot of effort into being retarded about selling this car

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Yup everyone is pissed (but Im not).

I’ll add, the...
GT350R sells for 2 times it’s msrp, people are pissed.
NFGT Ford makes extra effort to make sure this car does not sell for 4 times it’s msrp, people are pissed.

Deduction: people are simply pissed.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
They put a lot of effort into allowing past owners the opportunity to purchase and drive this car. If they had not all of these cars would be selling $2+ million. Looks like Ford was looking out for its customers....

there were multiple cases of individuals who didnt own the previous version who got approved and at the same time cases of previous owners who didnt get approved.

ford looking out for its customers? LOL is this the same company that filed frivolous lawsuits to every mom and pop speed shop just because they used mustang in their name?

none of this matters anyway, other than pictures and magazines most people will never lay eyes on this car let alone be able to afford to buy it.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
there were multiple cases of individuals who didnt own the previous version who got approved and at the same time cases of previous owners who didnt get approved.

ford looking out for its customers? LOL is this the same company that filed frivolous lawsuits to every mom and pop speed shop just because they used mustang in their name?

none of this matters anyway, other than pictures and magazines most people will never lay eyes on this car let alone be able to afford to buy it.

More than 80% of these high end vehicles went to previous GT and other Ford owners.
Just because you don’t know them, don’t pretend Ford did not go out of their way to get the GT into the hands of owners.

Users who are viewing this thread