John Cena Money Problems?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a feeling that someone offered a sum that made his sphincter pucker, and he figured Ford would never know. This is why you always get a contract with single digit IQ celebrities.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I’m assuming his purchases are bigger than his income, which begs to question how do you lose 55 million in such a short time?

Rumor is he is cash needy for wedding he wants to pay for. No doubt he’ll waste a million plus on that too.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Kind of surprising Cena may have money issues.

Was sort of thinking he flipped it for easy money, but not cause he has cash issues. Possible bad investments?

So much for Ford's screening process for selecting prospective owners. How many deserving owners got passed over so this boob could get a GT?

Their mistake was trying to pimp out their supercar with celebrities who may not give two shits about the car other than it may look "sick" and is "hella fast".
Cena is a huge name for multiple reasons so it was obvious why they gave one to him.

Did Cena use a shoe horn to squeeze into the FGT?

I don’t get why he’d sell it, his net worth is 55 million, earned 8 million in 2017 and 9 million in 2016.

https://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/athletes/wrestler/john-cena-net-worth/#earningsDataAnchor

If the above figures are indeed correct, then I’d definitely agree, he’s a ****ing asshole.

Unless he is burning money faster than he is receiving it?

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
LOL at "loss of brand value due to improper resale" Since when does secondary market effect brand value? I never seen pricing of used car sales listed on the ford's quarterly earning report.

The GT has become quite a joke between the sale/use restrictions, the whole application process and the car being sold to social media personalities instead of actual enthusiast/collectors.

and i wont mention the controversial engine choice that gets worse fuel mileage than larger displacement engines in competitors vehicles.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ford will win.

Porsche and Ferrari do the same thing on their high end models and have won in court in the past. Porsche takes it a step farther and 'black balls' the customer and makes them ineligible for future high end performance cars.

01performanceredvertsnake

Established Member
LOL at "loss of brand value due to improper resale" Since when does secondary market effect brand value? I never seen pricing of used car sales listed on the ford's quarterly earning report.

The GT has become quite a joke between the sale/use restrictions, the whole application process and the car being sold to social media personalities instead of actual enthusiast/collectors.

and i wont mention the controversial engine choice that gets worse fuel mileage than larger displacement engines in competitors vehicles.

Become a joke? You must have forgotten how it woke Le Man and almost did it 1,2,3 again. Everyone that’s driven/owned/reviewed it that I’ve seen love it, EcoBoost and all.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
CATTIAdjust.jpg

Cena says ford can't see him...

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
New info. Fords contract has every purchaser sign and notorize do not sell clause for 24 months. If they want to back out prior to 24 months they can sell it back to the dealer for what they paid.

Cena sold his for 2 million bucks. He is an asshat and I hope he gets clubbed in court!

Users who are viewing this thread