JLT RAI/CAI dyno results on 99 Cobra. It works!

AzDropTop

Established Member
Originally posted by SanDiego01Snake
well i have the JLT, and a steeda tri ax..and an off the shelf SCT chip for my gears (3.73's)...

double wow! I know what I am going to order when I get my springs. Thanks for the numbers.:beer:

Tucker

Dude, those are awesome gains. better then the test car I did. Please send me a copy of your dyno sheet to put up on the site.

26.5 RWHP and 25 RWTQ is a great deal for $240.
Who's in??????????????????

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
tucker you will be hearing from me. just need to dig up some money.

the only thing I didnt understand about his post was why the MAF pegged out. OUr stock MAF is suppose to be good up to almost 400 RWHP.

awesome numbers for our N/A cars. probably the best bang for our buck with these cars.

Ill be in touch.

J:rockon:

UCBeau

Originally posted by Tucker
Dude, those are awesome gains. better then the test car I did. Please send me a copy of your dyno sheet to put up on the site.

I'll be getting the dyno sheets scanned in later this week and I'll email you a copy as soon as I get them :)

RioRed4v

Established Member

i was convinced i was going to get the JLT before, but now i'm confident i will be buyin this from you.

you'll be seeing some business from me and a buddy real soon.

CobraGirlSVT

Established Member
I put my '04 in a car show today and I got more comments on the JLT CAI than anything else.

Beautiful and functional. What more could you want?

kaos

Established Member
HOLY S*IT! I've been so skeptical about this whole thing, but that's a lot of power. Does any have before and after A/F?

I was trying to be a good boy for a few months and not mod, but hell no!!!!

RioRed4v

Established Member
Originally posted by iczar1
Im in... see if someone can get a bulk buy.

good idea.

whats up tucker?? anyway we could organize a group purchase on these??

myself and a buddy already plan on getting one. i'm sure with these gains it wouldnt be hard to get some more people interested in purchasing at a discounted rate.

01BlueCOBRA

GOT BIT
Established Member
i made a RAI. when i would run it on the track. and let off at the end. my car would turn off ?? stock MAF etc.. wtf does that mean ??

GIDIEUP

Established Member
Originally posted by RioRed4v
good idea.

whats up tucker?? anyway we could organize a group purchase on these??

myself and a buddy already plan on getting one. i'm sure with these gains it wouldnt be hard to get some more people interested in purchasing at a discounted rate.

I've been a lurker following this thread. Let us know what you decide as far as pricing goes for a group discount.

ROSENDO SANCHEZ

Established Member
I'm definitely in on the group buy:beer:

If the group buy does happen and if it doesent give good results (at least a solid 12 hp increase) there will be alot of unhappy customers:nonono:

Right now I have confidence in this product

:coolman:

99SVTcobraVERT

tucker, if you decide to go wholesale let me know because i have a shop that would prob be willing to purchase in bulk if you make these for other v8 stangs like gt and 5.0's. in addition im very happy to see someone do independant. and san what correction factor was used for stock and after test? and i totally agree with ro cobra about 12hp

RioRed4v

Established Member
well i sent tucker an email about trying to possible set something. if he doesnt post on here about it, i'll make sure to fill everyone in.

Tucker

I can't gaurantee 12HP as all cars are differant. All cars have differant mods which have a direct reaction to the gain of a CAI. I think we proved it works. I live around VA Beach and this guy lives in San Diago, totally across the country. We do not know each other at all. This is as independent as it gets!
What Company does this? 12 HP on a N/A car is alot to, even though I've gained much more on all my test cars.
I do offer a money back gaurantee if you dyno before and after and lose or gain nothing.

As of now I don't have plans to do a group purchace, but will think about it. Let me get some stock built up and see how things go with the ad in 5.0. Anybody see it yet??

Last edited:

RioRed4v

Established Member
I
As of now I don't have plans to do a group purchace, but will think about it. Let me get some stock built up and see how things go with the ad in 5.0. Anybody see it yet??

SHOT DOWN:burn: :-D

yea, i saw your ad in the new 5.0 btw.

PSNOUS

Established Member
I'll definately be getting one soon as well, hopefully within a week or two. My only other performance mods are a Magnaflow o/r x-pipe and Flowmaster catback.

Also, I didn't see Trueblue in your color options.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread