Jessica Barton Supra Stolen

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
i've raced with her, hung out and drank beer with her, and she is not all that hot when she isn't all done up

oh and she is a snotty little bitch...all she had to do was shut up and drink beer with the rest of us but noooooo! god she annoyed me lol

Sly Fox

Established Member
Just read on Facebook that they found some parts from her car and located the chop shop which was only ten minutes from her home.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Just read on Facebook that they found some parts from her car and located the chop shop which was only ten minutes from her home.

Are people honestly surprised at how much media attention this situation has gotten? If you've heard of Jessica, you know she has a huge network and group of supporters to back her.

Whoever did this, they were professionals. They knew exactly what they were doing, and what's even scarier is the fact that they were probably watching, and waiting for this car to be left out to be snatched. People are saying whoever did this must be scared? I doubt that. They knew this vehicle personally, which means they probably knew a bit about Jessica and Darin as well - and the fact that they DO have money and stealing this car would bring a lot of attention. They're ruthless criminals with no regards for authority or other peoples' property. They did a chop-job like this in a very short amount of time, with what seems like, little or no witnesses (yet). They had the resources, they had the tools, they had the location, and they had the eyes to pull it off.

Because they probably knew the vehicle well, they probably also knew that there was no GPS, no LoJack, or any other security device on the vehicle. I hate to say it, but they were mildly smart .. for being idiots ..

Can Jessica afford a new vehicle? Sure .. she currently has a GT-R and works at a local strip club among the many promotional jobs she does as well .. plus people are actually DONATING money??

The car was parked on the street in front of their house in the Waterford Lakes area of Orlando, FL. You own a $60k vehicle that's highly known, extremely rare, and that built your reputation, and you put absolutely no security on the vehicle AND leave it parked outside your house when your boyfriend has 3-4 vehicle garage 10 minutes away? I want to feel bad, but ..

:eek:

ibleedblue65

Established Member
If I wanted the attention she gets, I'm pretty sure I know how. Hell, even I've seen her naked. That's not something to be proud of.

What on earth do I have to be jealous of? She's a waitress in a strip club; I'm a well-paid and respected professional with a BSME. She got to where she is by being pretty, I got to where I am by being smart. Smarts will always outlast looks.

I bought my car myself. I modded my car myself - monetarily and mechanically. I don't need a guy, or donations, or a shop to do it for me. It is properly insured and parked every night in my 3-car garage. With what I spent on my nice house and garage, or my station wagon, or my college degree, I coulda had a few 8-9 second cars. Some people have different priorities.

Will you marry me?

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Wait...Hybred is a chick? LMAO, this whole time I thought you were a dude, lmao. Well, I guess I get the "Idiot of the month" award, Go me!

Back on topic!

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
2567d1358558591-jessica-bartons-supra-stolen-550645_451071514948252_1204325309_n-jpg

slash8915

I've been following this story for a while on several forums. I met her at TX2K12, and she seemed nice at the time. But it seems pretty likely that she's committing fraud here...

coposrv

Established Member
From the link posted by 520 it looks like a chop shop got hold of it, along with countless others.

ibleedblue65

Established Member
I've been following this story for a while on several forums. I met her at TX2K12, and she seemed nice at the time. But it seems pretty likely that she's committing fraud here...

Really? After catching the guys and Finding the parts? Seems like a really elaborate fraud scam to me.

Users who are viewing this thread