Jerk Cop Harasses Skaters

05_Evolution

I wish I was fast
Established Member
Bodymore, Murderland (Baltimore, Maryland)
Why because they skate? :shrug:

No because they were skating where they shouldn't be, The Police officer Told the boys to move along more then one time. They didn't listen so he did what he needed to do, When an Officer asks for your skate board and you dont give it up, what do you think is going to happen.

I know this officer personally, He is my best friends dad and he has never acked like this unless he was provoked.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
I have a son and if ANY cop ever put his hands on my son like that hed be pulling my foot out of his ass.

you wouldn't do a damn thing tough guy.

and if you did, your son would grow up with a father in prison for assault.

smart.

mustang_00

Established Member
with him "patroling" around in a golf cart it kinda makes me think he got in trouble before... haha if that's the same rivira there was a link floating around saying he arrested a 7 or 8 year old for something.

The_Wretched

Established Member
the cop is an asshole... hope he's fired and not allowed near people. because he is not civilized. yeah the emo kid was a definate threat.

i don't take bullshit from anyone... especially a fat bastard on a power trip.

there should be stricter guidelines to hiring officers. looks like anybody willing to take a low-paying job and work ridiculous hours gets hired.

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
No because they were skating where they shouldn't be, The Police officer Told the boys to move along more then one time. They didn't listen so he did what he needed to do, When an Officer asks for your skate board and you dont give it up, what do you think is going to happen.

I know this officer personally, He is my best friends dad and he has never acked like this unless he was provoked.

Ok so they were skating where they shouldn't be? Does that give him the right to harass these kids and tell them they would die acting like they did? And they were KIDS. He crossed SO many lines. The kid even said "sorry I didn't hear you" in a respectful tone and the guy FLIPPED. I don't know how well you and your dad know this man but if he was my friend and i saw this video that would wave a pretty tall red flag in my book. No reason for that.

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member

Well then im sure your happy to know that he has been suspended untill further notice:kaboom:. He told the kids to move on and the kid said alright "man" I didnt know. Then he flipped out. Yea real provoked:poke:. That is why he was all worried he was on camera at the end, he knew he is a pos cop that likes to tell kids, "im not your dad ill slap you in the head". I hope he gets his ass beat and his golf cart taken away

kwkshift

Established Member
^:nonono: You need to be sterilized

Just because you "know" that turd doesn't mean that I have to agree with you or him. He pushed and tackled the kid when the kid was doing nothing threatening. He was just standing there. Especially when the kid weighs less than half of what that diaper stain weighs.

My statement stands.:rockon::rockon::rockon:

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
I was waiting for the kid to say "whatever dude" after the cop told him not to call him dude. Then the kid prolly would have said, "Don't taze me, bro"

05_Evolution

I wish I was fast
Established Member
Bodymore, Murderland (Baltimore, Maryland)
Ok so they were skating where they shouldn't be? Does that give him the right to harass these kids and tell them they would die acting like they did? And they were KIDS. He crossed SO many lines. The kid even said "sorry I didn't hear you" in a respectful tone and the guy FLIPPED. I don't know how well you and your dad know this man but if he was my friend and i saw this video that would wave a pretty tall red flag in my book. No reason for that.

In Baltimore City?... YES!!!

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
When an Officer asks for your skate board and you dont give it up, what do you think is going to happen.

Why would i need to give an officer my skateboard if he asked? It is not illegal to have one. Just because he says give me that board i need to? **** that. I can understand if they were actually skating around while he was telling them to stop.. but they were just sitting around.

SFMach1

EAT ME!
Established Member

You are now the official SVTBozo

040527_bozo1_vmed_7a.widec.jpg

and your fat Dude buddy too!

Last edited:

bone stock

Established Member
last time i checked, that badge is a symbol of public trust, not a disciplinary figure. if he were to do that to me, i'd get his badge number, inform his supervisor and let me congressmen hear about his conduct.

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
In Baltimore City?... YES!!!

I don't doubt there's a lot of crazy people in that area, but once again my question IS:

Was there any reason to do that to some KIDS even though they WERE being respectful. uhhhh NO and if you disagree to that I can see why you're defending that disgrace of a cop.

Users who are viewing this thread