Jerk Cop Harasses Skaters

SOHC46

Super Poster!
Established Member
Is it just me? Because, I do not see anything wrong with what happened on the video. Those kids looked like they needed some discipline. :shrug:

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
GREAT JOB!
crappycrap.png

i think the cop is right!

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
The cop was way over the top. The kid should know enough at 14 to obey a police officer if he asks you to sit down or shut-up, so I understand why the cop got pissed. However, the kid should have asked for the leo supervisor to come down and help.

Anyone recognize the skyline?

E

S2-Raw

Established Member
Screw him, his badge and his department.

All I saw was a grown man physically assault and rob a minor.

If I was the kid in the video, I'd run home, explain the story to my patents along with my witnesses sit down and place a call to our attorney.

Cobra Was Here

I Miss My Cobra
Established Member
they should have ALL started calling him dude and rivierA (not rivieri) to get deep deep under his skin. He would have had a heart attack! Screw him.

My94GT

Established Member
The cop was way over the top. The kid should know enough at 14 to obey a police officer if he asks you to sit down or shut-up, so I understand why the cop got pissed. However, the kid should have asked for the leo supervisor to come down and help.

Anyone recognize the skyline?

E

it took place in baltimore in the inner harbor.

the cop totally over reacted. its a young kid that generally would be expected to be a bit of a smartass in any situation anyway.

sure the kid needs to be smacked up side the head more but thats his parents job and not the cops. the cop should have used better judgment on this situation.

both parties are at fault but the cop, being in a position of power abused his rights and set a bad example of how to act. cop fail

Users who are viewing this thread