Jerk Cop Harasses Skaters

408GT

8 second club
Established Member
it took place in baltimore in the inner harbor.

the cop totally over reacted. its a young kid that generally would be expected to be a bit of a smartass in any situation anyway.

sure the kid needs to be smacked up side the head more but thats his parents job and not the cops. the cop should have used better judgment on this situation.

both parties are at fault but the cop, being in a position of power abused his rights and set a bad example of how to act. cop fail

+1

Detroit_Doc

Established Member
Another fat peice of sh!t douchbag pig. See how fat that porker was? He probably needs crisco to get back into his little car. What a fricken disgrace to the taxpayers. Have some respect for your body.

TakeAwayTheFear

Stabbing the Drama
Established Member
wow, that guy is a turd....:nonono: great way to make people hate cops.. i bet those kids will the rest of their lives.

Last edited:

Topherbleh

Beer Master
Established Member
Reminds me of the good ol' days getting harassed by cops in my town for skateboarding, just because they had nothing better to do. Many officers were actually cool but a few rotten ones seriously had a stick up their ass.

I think that cop deserves to lose his badge, looks like he already lost his car.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Honestly, normally I'm all for "screw that power tripping cop" but you guys have absolutely no idea what happened prior to this footage. For all we know, that kid could have spit at that cop, called him a ******, a farted on an old ladies head.

They could have also just been skateboarding, but none of us were there and based on the footage shown have no idea the context in which all this occurred. For all we know they could have been out and said "hey let's act like assholes until a cop gets pissed and then video tape his reaction for youtube".

95Proof

Established Member
He should have remained calm and professional regardless of the action of a few 14yr olds. Trying to bounce the kids head off the pavement is not a controlled reaction. If he wanted to shake them up he should have cuffed them, had a patrol car take them to booking and let the parents pick them up and pay the fine. I have complete respect for LEO's, but if you put on the badge you are held to a higher standard.

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
Lol "Is that camera on...cause if I find myself on............" Yep, you guessed it ****er, you're now on YOU TUBE!

The PO had puny legs anyways...upper body def has enough beer in it. Now he just needs to work on his calfs

91 FOX 5.0

Established Member
^ I hope so, I hate it when cops think they are "super cop" and have an attitude like that

there really needs to be a better form of police for police

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
he had no right shoving that kid down like that. I think the one who needs a couple slaps up side the head is him. Lardy needs to hit the gym too.

King$nake

Banned
ABC Reports that the LEO is suspended indefinately

"On a good note, ABC 2 News reported today that the officer was suspended pending an investigation for putting the 14 YEAR OLD in a head lock. I think sometimes people forget the good sense that god gave them."

http://cripkitty.wordpress.com/

Guido 04

Banned
it amazes me how people side with assholes like this cop. i've been in my fair share of trouble when i was younger and cops NEVER acted like that towards me or my friends.
the guy puts the kid in a choke hold and steals his skateboard, gets in his face screaming at them, starts disrespecting the kids family and makes him sit heel and speak like a dog but ohhh poor cop. if a cop is going to put his hands on somebody its because they're under arrest, not because they called them dude and they want to vent some frustration.

Users who are viewing this thread