James Gunn fired

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
It is going to go back to pictures of 1 year olds at playdates not mixing with (name it, girls, minorities, dogs, cats, liberals) and getting shamed for it.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Except it's not ending it's getting more and more ridiculous.

Hate to tell you but it’s going to have to come to a head before it gets better, at least it comes to a head with them at the center bearing the brunt of their own transgressions.

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
**** the series. The guy made a number of very sick tweets that hardly pass as comedy and would get any one of us banned if we posted them. I wouldn't have him representing my organization either. Regardless of when they were made.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
**** the series. The guy made a number of very sick tweets that hardly pass as comedy and would get any one of us banned if we posted them. I wouldn't have him representing my organization either. Regardless of when they were made.

Agreed. Dude’s a closet pedo that tests the social waters by displaying his true feelings under the guise of “jokes.”

My only problem with all of this is that more of these sickos aren’t people exposed and castrated.

quad

Established Member
Looks like Hollywood has no problem with pedophilia..

DimcN_CX4AE1uyN.jpg

After James Gunn Ouster, Mike Cernovich Turns Toward Comedians Patton Oswalt, Michael Ian Black

Last edited:

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member

Agreed. Dude’s a closet pedo that tests the social waters by displaying his true feelings under the guise of “jokes.”

My only problem with all of this is that more of these sickos aren’t people exposed and castrated.
GTFOutta here. go look at the NSFW Funny pic thread, plenty of super ****ed memes/jokes. Do you think those members are closet *insert whatever the joke is about*?

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
Okay. Pedophilia is some funny shit, I guess. Just not laughing here cause I don't give two shits about Guardians of the Galaxy.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
GTFOutta here. go look at the NSFW Funny pic thread, plenty of super ****ed memes/jokes. Do you think those members are closet *insert whatever the joke is about*?

I'm all for tasteless jokes but did you read some of the stuff he wrote? Some of it read as jokes and some of it didn't. Pretty weird and random shit.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It is way out of control now. Being sorry or remorseful (genuine) for something said in the past means little. Not in this PC environment with social media warriors afoot.

Case in point. Milwaukee Brewers reliever Josh Hader had his old social media postings discovered last Tuesday. Among the tweets sent by Hader when he was a teenager in 2011 and 2012 was at least one post in which he used the n-word and another one saying, “I hate gay people.” Two posts! When they became public (who submitted them and why), he then expressed genuine remorse for what he said back then. But that wasn't enough for MLB. Nope...genuine remorse and a genuine apology and an assurance he no longer holds the views he did as a teenager were not enough. So Major League Baseball announced Wednesday that while Hader won’t be suspended for the offensive social media posts, thanks to showing sufficient remorse during the controversy, he will have to undergo sensitivity training. Sensitivity training? o_O

So most definitely this crap is out of control. You know, while I recognize Hader might not want to risk losing his job, this would have been an absolutely perfect time and perfect example of someone who was genuinely remorseful to have refused the sensitively training, stating it was not necessary because he no longer held the views he did as a young teen. Hell, the fans gave Hader a standing ovation when his name was announced at the game mentioned below. That showed him, and shows me, that the fans believed him and accepted his apology. Life now moves on. Had he stated "sensitivity training" was more about being PC, I believe he would have gotten the same standing ovation and support from the fans. This crap won't end until someone takes a stand and declares "my remorse and sorrow for what I did should be sufficient". True remorse over a social transgression should make room for forgiveness.

It was reported that fellow Brewers players believe Hader’s apologies and assurances that he’s a changed man. Josh's response to his teammates supporting him was...“It’s amazing. It tells me that they have my back and that we are a true family,” Hader said Friday after offering a direct apology to his teammates at the clubhouse. Too bad MLB doesn't stand with him as a family as well. :mad:

DiZnQEbXkAEGxCz.jpg

CV355

_
Established Member
Maybe the tables will turn and all of these easily-offended SJWs will be ostracized for their overly aggressive behavior. Maybe they will be fired, or refused for positions, after they realize that the life of living off mommy&daddy and government loans for useless degrees doesn't work after a certain age.

The lines for "socially acceptable" have been deteriorating. I remember when "work casual" was dress pants, a dress shirt, tie, tie clip, and briefcase. Now, "work casual" is hobo-tier. Water cooler talk was just that. Now everyone is so offended, say one thing in jest and people scoff and run away to hide in frustration, plotting to get you fired for their own meaningless crusade.

There are so many other causes/issues that could be resolved. But no, they focus their attention in shoving their alternative lifestyles and activated almonds in our faces, then condemning us for being equally proud in our lifestyles/choices.

Attachments

• Sjw_e4295e_5882252.jpg
    Sjw_e4295e_5882252.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

BRNG ITT

Established Member

Bullshit. You obviously didn’t read his tweets. If you did and you’re still okay with it, then you’ve got some self reflecting to do.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
None of these people learn to stay off social media. Sometimes lessons are taught in a difficult approach.

Sent from my iPad using svtperformance.com

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
The liberal PC crowd set a dangerous precedent when they started digging up old social media posts to hang public figures to the wall. Now that it's caught one of their own, they're signing petitions and launching campaigns to get Gunn rehired "because we know what kind of man he is today, and all that is in the past." This will be interesting to follow because his potential rehire (if it happens) would be an even more slippery slope.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Nothing I looked at yesterday showed any of his past tweets or even said what they were about, mightnhave to go look

Users who are viewing this thread