I've got some odd symptoms What do the SVTP Doctors think?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Doctors scare the piss out of me. Last time I went in for something serious he asked me what my symptoms were. As I lay there telling him about it I kept hearing key type. So I sit up & look just to see the quack typing in my symptoms into web MD or something like it. I started to take better care of myself after said incident.

I had to explain my symptoms to this Dr probably 4 times and she kept asking me when they started. Like that was her primary question and she couldn't remember when they started even though I kept telling her.

Reaper14

Established Member
I'm no Dr so take this with a huge grain of salt. But I'd say take a good ice bath when you get home or in the least a cold one. Blend one lemon & mix with 12 Oz of water, chug that. Your immune system needs back up. Then finish the day off with a breathing exercise.

Reaper14

Established Member
I had to explain my symptoms to this Dr probably 4 times and she kept asking me when they started. Like that was her primary question and she couldn't remember when they started even though I kept telling her.
She was probably thinking about her next tiktok dance routine.

Reaper14

Established Member
Half a red onion with diced up garlic submerged in raw honey is one of the best things to have for a daily immune boost. If you dice it small enough it's not too bad.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
The meds knocked me out for a couple hours and the dreams were as crazy and vivid as I expected. I was walking around outside and there was snow in this one small area where I ran into friends of mine that invited me to their house party. I was at this house party and there were 4 birds on perches in the living room that could actually talk and hold coversations, and I was trying to describe to one of them what a Macaw was.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I think it is Shingles. The red marks have grown and developed into water blisters now. I did some searching on shingles and saw this description and my symptoms are identical to this. It's just about exactly only half my head I feel any sensitivity and tingling. The rest is completely normal.

Shingles is characterized by pain or a tingling sensation in a limited area on one side of the face or torso, followed by a red rash with small, fluid-filled blisters.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Lmao at a ****ing Covid test.

Zero symptoms of Covid but tested anyways.

Surprised they didn’t offer a booster.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
I think it's still a requirement in order to get admitted. Which is of course ridiculous

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I think it is Shingles. The red marks have grown and developed into water blisters now. I did some searching on shingles and saw this description and my symptoms are identical to this. It's just about exactly only half my head I feel any sensitivity and tingling. The rest is completely normal.
Jersey Shore Pauly Delvecchio GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

You get some dirty leg lately, lol I kid I kid..

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
If you are able to get into a doc soon, then they can do a culture of the fluid from the blisters and determine if its shingles etc..

Users who are viewing this thread