I've got some odd symptoms What do the SVTP Doctors think?

blk02edge

Established Member
Me stealing OP's Ducati *he's not dead yet, just sleeping*
shopping (1).jpeg

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I always keep doxy on hand, especially when I was smashing chicks off of tinder and bumble. I took doxy prophylactically just in case, lol it will at least keep some bacterial infections at bay…
Azithromycin my friend and cipro...
Azithromycin is good for the common stds lol...doxy is a good one too.
Speakin of i need to resupply my broad spectrum supplies lol

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'm here. Its still spreading from what I can tell. Mainly it's my head that feels like more bumps are coming up and my neck is about the same. My head is killing me right now from sleeping on it. It's the feeling like when your arm falls asleep from laying on it, but on my head. Tye IBprofen works wonders for any pain that comes up so I'm getting food so I can take the medicine.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Texting my sister and I guess she had it this last year too while on a road trip. She just had to endure it because she didn't get the meds until late.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
So, was it confirmed it's shingles, or are we still calling dibs for your shit when you die?

Still alive, so unfortunate for you guys. The rash spread further between Friday and yesterday so I have a pretty solid line of red rash and blisters up my neck and cheek and then my sideburn all along the side of my head to the back and even on my ear was covered in bumps or blisters. Can't see them but I could feel how swollen my head was and numb to the touch. As of today though it has reduced a lot and is clearing up. Half the blisters are scabbed over it feels and my head isn't as swollen it seems. Much less pain too.

I never got it confirmed as shingles but all of the symptoms match and everyone I talked to that had it said the same or similar occurred with them.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Still alive, so unfortunate for you guys. The rash spread further between Friday and yesterday so I have a pretty solid line of red rash and blisters up my neck and cheek and then my sideburn all along the side of my head to the back and even on my ear was covered in bumps or blisters. Can't see them but I could feel how swollen my head was and numb to the touch. As of today though it has reduced a lot and is clearing up. Half the blisters are scabbed over it feels and my head isn't as swollen it seems. Much less pain too.

I never got it confirmed as shingles but all of the symptoms match and everyone I talked to that had it said the same or similar occurred with them.

Imagine how bad it would be if you weren't vaccinated!

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
At least the disease or virus or whatever it is has plateaued.

It definitely has with Saturday being the peak. It's slowly getting better looking but still a bit of pain and discomfort. Had aching and shooting pain on the whole right side of my upper body last night that was keeping me awake last night. Even though I didn't have a rash below my neck at all it feels like I do.

Users who are viewing this thread