I've got a bad feeling about this...

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:eek: Dont be a Hater bro :thumbsup:

Mid 80's all week & no rain....esp no earthquake :p
Man thats just wrong, I miss the days of perfect weather.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that we are either go to get some of this thing or all of it. I just hope we don't see a catagory 5. :chicken:

Blackgeetee

Established Member
That's a nasty looking storm. So far it's staying far enough south of the westerlies to maintain the westward course. There is a weak trough that will be advancing towards the east coast by early next week. But the question is whether it will be strong enough to steer it north out to sea, or just slightly bend the path more northwestward. Unfortunately it's almost impossible to say at this time.

evoish

Established Member
All i can say is this storm whipped up some serious surf conditions. This past saturday the waves were 8-10 feet. I didnt have so much fun boarding all summer. There was a nasty rip tide though. Saw a couple kids that should not have been out there get pulled out and then the guards had to come in. Even as good as them guys are it looked like they were struggling to stay afloat. I was just happy sitting on my board.:D

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
OK!!!
What's a Yugo and what does your Yugo look like Snail? :lol:

I don't think I've ever seen or heard much of your car

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
man its gona suck if this thing bangs a little bit of a right and comes right at me
its been a long time since we had a real bad hurricane up here and we are kinda duebut i dont know about something that big

a 92 lx

Established Member
Damn Matt, that picture of the storm sure does look like some crazy type of tie dyed crap!

" Although Isabel's intensity may fluctuate some, maximum sustained "winds should remain near 140 mph. " eek!

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
That thing is packing Andrew/Hugo power. I rode Hugo out, never want to experience that again and Andrew was bigger. I livied 90 miles inland in SC when Hugo hit. We had sustained winds at 114, 90 F&^King miles inland. WTF?

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by MattNCSU
winds are now at 140 and is expected to strengthen even more

Talk about a nasty looking storm. :eek:
i also have a bad feeling about this.i hope i am wrong. they are saying it is the next ANDREW. honker down boys and girls :beer: :beer: :coolman:

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Not looking too good ladies and gents.
Winds are at 145mph and its looks like they're already predicting an impact somewhere from NC to FL.

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by URDONE
Thank GOD we don't have to worry about that sh#t here in the Midwest. What kind of insurance plans are offered down there for these type of things. I can't imagine the price

You may not get tornados there but tornados are the prominent threat in the midwest. We had one as a child hit near home, I remember going to the basement and next thing I knew our swingset was ruined. Thank goodness that was all that got ruined.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by MattNCSU
Not looking too good ladies and gents.
Winds are at 145mph and its looks like they're already predicting an impact somewhere from NC to FL.
people are already buying wood around here. Matt keep the pics comming! and just be ready folks this could be a humdinger.:beer: :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread